Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BETA]Magic Aion Bot is back!

Discussion on [BETA]Magic Aion Bot is back! within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/07/2012, 18:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
hmm

SHA256: 57830c892ee96797cf08589ede03865e7334e0df3548013fd1 5e13f0304f22ee
File name: Magic Aion.exe
Detection ratio: 8 / 41

SPR/AutoIt.Gen
Gen:Trojan.Heur.AutoIT.1
Trojan.Win32.Spy!IK
Win32/Packed.Autoit.H
Trojan.Autoit.F
Old 04/07/2012, 23:35   #32

Wtf? When I use your bot, it just open and close my inventory, my skills book, press escape and don't stop turning. Need help pls
Old 04/08/2012, 04:12   #33

Wtf? When I use your bot, it just open and close my inventory, my skills book, press escape and don't stop turning. Need help pls

ya for me too!
Old 04/08/2012, 09:10   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgunex View Post
I thin i know what your problem is. You have to type in the number where your skill is laying in the "skill number" field. Please repeat skills if you don't got 7 skills that you can type in.
Old 04/10/2012, 03:15   #35

well bot just keeping moving around target mob but dont atack and bot dident shutdown wen i press to exito i need use windoes ways to stop him
Old 04/10/2012, 03:19   #36

tested on windows 7 x64

after a lot of frustration i realised to replace 1.skill with the actual key the skill was on.

next up. the buffing seems fine. never got to use heal potions.

the bot just turns in circles he targets something.. but then he just detargets before using his skills again... and turns some more. the result : no target selectet announcement. and th ebot just turns in circ les doing nothing.

apart from that minor yet crucial bug good work.
Old 04/10/2012, 12:18   #37

i dont really understand the Combos?-grid. Can someone explain it plz?
Old 04/10/2012, 13:31   #38

if you have chain skills on some skill , the combo will use that chain skills (if i understand good )
but that scan that hastaloego12 made , is scarry , all antiviruses said about the same virus , so it must be....
Old 04/10/2012, 16:11   #39

ok, so this bot is not bad but still a lot of work left: healing is not really working, you should add cast- AND regeneration time for skills. But good job, Keep working !
Old 04/11/2012, 00:33   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Netwolf View Post
tested on windows 7 x64

after a lot of frustration i realised to replace 1.skill with the actual key the skill was on.

next up. the buffing seems fine. never got to use heal potions.

the bot just turns in circles he targets something.. but then he just detargets before using his skills again... and turns some more. the result : no target selectet announcement. and th ebot just turns in circ les doing nothing.

apart from that minor yet crucial bug good work.
Just released a new version, targeting bug should be fixed. You can by clicking at "download magic aion".

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFire1122 View Post
if you have chain skills on some skill , the combo will use that chain skills (if i understand good )
but that scan that hastaloego12 made , is scarry , all antiviruses said about the same virus , so it must be....
Some anti virus programms detect our tool as a virus, because it's packed with upx. Please don't worry, it's not a spyware or any kind of viruses.
Old 04/11/2012, 06:14   #41

usually when all antiviruses detected the same think , that think it's real..when 1 antivirus detects something , other one , other think ,then , it can be false positives...but if all detect the same think , they mush have found something...
Old 04/11/2012, 06:43   #42

I'm not real sure how to configure this bot. When started it will just sit there targeting things and not move. Also, no stop button?
Old 04/11/2012, 10:32   #43

Vor drei Jahren hatten wie mal einen tollen Bot gemacht. In auto-it. Plany123 hatte ihn angefangen. Ich habe mir den code angeschaut und daran weitergebastelt. Hatte am Ende sogar einen Bot mit walkscripts. Um nicht so sehr aufzufallen, hatte ich sogar einen Option, dass er in die Stadt zurückgelaufen ist und verschieden NPC's angesteuert hat. Desweiteren hatte er safezone angesteuert und ein paar Minuten Pause gemacht. Lief eigentlich ganz gut. War zu der Zeit auf dem Infinite-Privatserver. Hatte dann aber mit AION aufgehört. Habe mir den Bot letzte Woche mal wieder angeschaut. Das ganze funktioniert mit "memoryread" - also kein Packet-Bot. Das einzige Problem das ich im Moment habe, das ist das Auslesen der Offsets. Einige sind ja bekannt und wurden hier im Forum auch schon gepostet. Einige andere Adressen liessen sich mit Cheat-Engine ganz gut neu auslesen. Das Schwierige sind aber die Adressen mit Entity. Also die Adressen für die mobs (Name, Level, HP, usw.). Komme da nicht weiter. Hat jemand wieder etwas von Plany gehört? Hat er vielleicht seinen Usernamen geändert? Wäre schön, wenn sich hier jemand auch mit dem Auslesen von Adressen auskennen würde.

Viele Grüsse
Old 04/11/2012, 11:34   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFire1122 View Post
usually when all antiviruses detected the same think , that think it's real..when 1 antivirus detects something , other one , other think ,then , it can be false positives...but if all detect the same think , they mush have found something...
You can be sure, that there is no danger. If you don't trust us, please don't use our tool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxseekxx View Post
I'm not real sure how to configure this bot. When started it will just sit there targeting things and not move. Also, no stop button?
Please follow . Stop button will follow.

Edit: We made some security changes. So please don't worry if our tool is now bigger.
Here is the
Old 04/11/2012, 13:50   #45

None of the links you put up work so we cant try it anyway
Closed Thread