Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BETA]Magic Aion Bot is back!

Closed Thread
 
Old   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidhax View Post
MagicAion m8 your forum are not let ppl register to download the bot
You don't have to register for downloading our tool. Just click "Download Magic Aion"



MagicAion is offline  
Old   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicAion View Post
You don't have to register for downloading our tool. Just click "Download Magic Aion"
I did that and nothing you cannot download nothing ... can you put directk link to donwload the bot becouse is no link there to download
I wanna test the new fuctions thanks m8


adidhax is offline  
Old   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidhax View Post
I did that and nothing you cannot download nothing ... can you put directk link to donwload the bot becouse is no link there to download
I wanna test the new fuctions thanks m8
Okay. Please try
MagicAion is offline  
Old   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
ok i gone test it now i give you some information in minuts how is working m8


adidhax is offline  
Old   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidhax View Post
ok i gone test it now i give you some information in minuts how is working m8
Would be good to know, thank you. If there are still some problems, please let me know.
MagicAion is offline  
Old   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
well M8 at least he used heal but some time he heals and start move around and cancel heal and other times he heals wen got like 20% hp and he should heal and sit
And he dont sit wen he is low then 50% hp
the skill combos are working great
adidhax is offline  
Old   #112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidhax View Post
well M8 at least he used heal but some time he heals and start move around and cancel heal and other times he heals wen got like 20% hp and he should heal and sit
And he dont sit wen he is low then 50% hp
the skill combos are working great
Just uploaded a revised version 0.2.1. Bug should be fixed and when you activated a heal skill, the bot is using this skill instead of resting HP. He's just using your heal skill to get HP and is only resting when you have xx% MP.

You can download the tool on our website
MagicAion is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
well I gone test now ftw I will send you how is working.
But if you want some nice need some one to help you how to improve the both tell me I will try. I cannot code but can give you good ideas how to make this a good boat and soon wen this working like a pro but count with my donation.
adidhax is offline  
Old   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidhax View Post
well I gone test now ftw I will send you how is working.
But if you want some nice need some one to help you how to improve the both tell me I will try. I cannot code but can give you good ideas how to make this a good boat and soon wen this working like a pro but count with my donation.
Thank you for your support. We would really enjoy your donation and of course your test, too.
MagicAion is offline  
Old   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 0
some of you are saying that attack and skills are working. for me they arnt. maybe im doing wrong something. help me pls.
(gladiator:lvl 31)
sadfag is offline  
Old   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfag View Post
some of you are saying that attack and skills are working. for me they arnt. maybe im doing wrong something. help me pls.
(gladiator:lvl 31)
make a print screen how you put skills thanks.
adidhax is offline  
Old   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
it doesnt work for me like that.

my char would just stand on one spot and spin

it targets right but it doesnt attack or use skills

help

Quote:
Originally Posted by aefoa View Post
Did exactly what guide says to... Still just turns around and changes targets.
ive got the same problem..
jae528 is offline  
Old   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by jae528 View Post
it doesnt work for me like that.

my char would just stand on one spot and spin

it targets right but it doesnt attack or use skills

help



ive got the same problem..
Please post a picture of your skill settings. Only then we're able to help you.
MagicAion is offline  
Old   #119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicAion View Post
Please post a picture of your skill settings. Only then we're able to help you.
when i hit start bot, i will start with a buff. just one out of 3

and then target, target, target....

thats all.

and when i pop up a note pad and see what my computer is doing,

it does

Tab key - Tab key - d - Tab key - Tab key - d -......... like that

ill be glad if it works!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wegGW.jpg (134.8 KB, 35 views)
jae528 is offline  
Old   #120
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jae528 View Post
when i hit start bot, i will start with a buff. just one out of 3

and then target, target, target....

thats all.

and when i pop up a note pad and see what my computer is doing,

it does

Tab key - Tab key - d - Tab key - Tab key - d -......... like that

ill be glad if it works!
i have the same problem


c4rl05cb is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Magic Aion Beta
The new bot "Magic Aion" was moved for security reason to privat server section. It works good at privat servers and there is now ban risk. ...
1 Replies - Aion Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.