Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BETA]Magic Aion Bot is back!

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by simozh View Post
website is down but looking forward to trying your bot! looks awesome
Yes. We are currently changing our server, please be patient.

Old   #77

I have a question regarding this bot, considering that I made a bot like... a long time ago lol.

Back in the day that I did my bot, all I did was pretty much to use pixel reading to check the health of the player and monster, and then use the same to check if a monster was targeted/looted/etc. (This also worked wonderfully for a crafting bot, got all crafting to max in one day).

Regardless, I am curious as to why you read the memory, and what you read in the memory (considering the fact that you don't really need to if you are only getting the health etc). And are you using packet sending to use skills, or are you emulating key presses? (Which I personally prefer as it's a lot harder to detect than to detour/hook the packet sending function etc).

Just curious as to how far bots have come in Aion since I left ^^.

Old   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate123 View Post
I have a question regarding this bot, considering that I made a bot like... a long time ago lol.

Back in the day that I did my bot, all I did was pretty much to use pixel reading to check the health of the player and monster, and then use the same to check if a monster was targeted/looted/etc. (This also worked wonderfully for a crafting bot, got all crafting to max in one day).

Regardless, I am curious as to why you read the memory, and what you read in the memory (considering the fact that you don't really need to if you are only getting the health etc). And are you using packet sending to use skills, or are you emulating key presses? (Which I personally prefer as it's a lot harder to detect than to detour/hook the packet sending function etc).

Just curious as to how far bots have come in Aion since I left ^^.
Memory Read is a better methode, because it's very exactly and hard to detect, too. And we don't use packet sending for our tool, so don't be affraid. It's just key pressing, like a human would do.
Old   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicAion View Post
Memory Read is a better methode, because it's very exactly and hard to detect, too. And we don't use packet sending for our tool, so don't be affraid. It's just key pressing, like a human would do.
I'm aware that memory reading is better and more accurate :P it's not really hard to detect though if the person in question (the people behind the hackshield). Know what they are doing. Regardless it's nothing u really gotta worry about just never needed memory reading for a AION bot xD...

Edit: I just tried a bot I made 2 years ~ ago for infinite aion, and it still works PERFECTLY on the f2p aion server xD.... LOL @ NCSoft.

Old   #80

this work on official servers?
Old   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLRMPH View Post
I would say so, I think pretty much anything works on the official servers .
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLRMPH View Post
Yes. Works on gameforge servers.
Old   #83

web site's down :/ Rlly want to test out the only free bot
Old   #84

Anyone know why I can get it to kill a mob but it like spazzes out with opening my inventory and random windows in aion? and it doesnt loot or go to the next mob. I am a gladiator.
Old   #85

hello all.
Well befor i tell anything more i have to say thanks to the bot builder.
But i need ask something the bot alrady hunting looting and resting with no problem skill chain are ok...
Bu the heal part i dont know if im doing something rong or if is the bot problem i pu to my bot sit at 35% and sometimes wen he finish the fight he dont heal him self with herb treatmen.
Can some one explain me what is the problem thanks.
Old   #86

Good day,

we are back now. We changed our servers, but now you can reach

We also released a new version 0.2.
The full inventory bug was successfully fixed.
Please check out our new version and leave a comment.

If there are any issues, please use our forum now.
The stop button will follow in version 0.2.1, so please be patient.

We currently have some time problems, so we would really enjoy some support from the Magic Aion users. If you want the project to be continued, feel free to support us with a little donation.

You can download the

Donations can be made on our homepage. Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
your Magic Aion team
Thanks
1 User
Old   #87

MagicAion I still have my problems with my latest bot. Do you know a good config for a gladiator? The bot will try to use some skills spam open my inventory and run around into walls.
Old   #88

i remember that this bot still got the same problems 3 moths ago, didnt see any progression
Old   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpi View Post
i remember that this bot still got the same problems 3 moths ago, didnt see any progression
Sorry, that's not right. Maybe you're doing something wrong. Tell me, what's your problem?
Old   #90

Hey MAgic aion can you help me pls the bot is not healing he just seat wen low the % i put to rest but he dont use heal wen he finish a fight can you tell me why ?

Closed Thread