Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 02/12/2017, 20:43   #3136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Yes we are aware of that , if you would read the facebook site.

That message means you are trying to use rubot on the 64 bit client , make sure to run aion in 32bit with the launchers from my site.

Yes we are still working on it , and of course there will be compensation days.

Regards

"If you would read the facebook page" yes keep up this attitude lol do your job and do what we pay you for. you wanted to raise the price of your resold keys well you should have also increased the quality of service along with that.
Old 02/12/2017, 20:46   #3137

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by patpelle View Post
"If you would read the facebook page" yes keep up this attitude lol do your job and do what we pay you for. you wanted to raise the price of your resold keys well you should have also increased the quality of service along with that.
Thank you
Old 02/13/2017, 20:03   #3138

Seems like our money is wasted ....... no fix yet.
Old 02/13/2017, 20:54   #3139

Quote:
Originally Posted by patpelle View Post
Seems like our money is wasted ....... no fix yet.
wow men can you shut up ? if you dont like it dont come back here he always gaven free days to comepsnesate so let the rubot team work holy shitnuts
Old 02/13/2017, 21:05   #3140

RuBot team ? this guy doesnt do anything for RuBot ... he doesnt develop the software he only buys the key from the russian website for 2 Euro and resells them at 10euro to take adventage of people who can't buy them from the Russian website. If you didnt know not everyone can buy it on the russian website because most of the payment method are unavailable in a lot of countries. So he buys them cheap and resell them with a profit margen of 400% . If im going to pay 400% of the original price im at least expecting more communication from his part.

Also im entitled to voice my unsatisfaction , im a paying customer after all . If you're going to accept this kind of quality of service then you're just a fool and hes just laughing at you behind his computer screen probably telling himself hes got the money of another **** who failed highschool economy .
Old 02/13/2017, 21:45   #3141

he also the only guy in contact with horonos the bot stopped wokring for the russian aion ages ago so the only guy that keeps us going with forwarding all bugs to hronos is him. if you deont like it ask for a refund and **** off annoying little *****

have used rubot for ages and always happy so if you arent get the **** out and ask for give back the money
Old 02/13/2017, 21:51   #3142

Please guys take this convo to private messages , I don't need insults in here eventho you were defending me (kinda thanks I guess).

And I am aware that you are angry and I am trying everything to get the bugs properly explained to hronos and he is in fact still working on them.

Also there will be compensation days as always in the past if the updates/patches took a bit longer than expected.

However if you wish to move on and get a refund feel free to contact me.

Thanks for your understanding the both of you.

Regards
Old 02/13/2017, 22:58   #3143

Quote:
Originally Posted by oraclebless View Post
he also the only guy in contact with horonos the bot stopped wokring for the russian aion ages ago so the only guy that keeps us going with forwarding all bugs to hronos is him. if you deont like it ask for a refund and **** off annoying little *****

have used rubot for ages and always happy so if you arent get the **** out and ask for give back the money
If I follow that logic its like going to the store and telling the customer service that Im very unhappy with their product and they would tell me if you're not happy just get a refund .... do you even think before you write me those all of text of stupidity .
Old 02/13/2017, 23:28   #3144

looks like you tok a beating to the head nothign you saying make sense and i give up trying to help you. you probably just looking for someone to talk to have phun mate and before kinta gets mad at me i will ignore you bye-
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2017, 23:49   #3145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiko​ View Post
Will the compensation affect the keys that were active during the time it took to fix it but expired before the fix?
Like, my bot expires in two days from now. will the time be compensated when it takes you 3 days for example?
would be nice to know
Hronos adds them only to active keys , but people can contact me and I can give them new keys for the time lost if they were expired.

I will tell hronos to add some days now so there will be a bigger buffer.

Regards
Old 02/14/2017, 00:30   #3146

Solid A+ product. As with any bot, downtime is to be expected. Good luck getting those bugs knocked out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2017, 01:34   #3147

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotHuman24 View Post
Solid A+ product. As with any bot, downtime is to be expected. Good luck getting those bugs knocked out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiko​ View Post
u da best, but I have told you a few times by now
Thanks for the nice feedback you two

--------------------------------------------------------

Rubot 1.8.1.5 is out!

Some bugs have been fixed , but there are still some left.

For now dont use the atk/chat action in your skill list.

Also don't use any buffs as they are being recasted all the time.
(heals are fine in the healing section)

Hronos is checking on the last bugs.

We added 2 more days for now but we will add more once the bugs are gone.

Regards
Old 02/14/2017, 10:50   #3148

Hi you.
I testet it.
Healing is oaky again but there are some bugs:

1. Condition "Buff = 0" doesnt work! Sure i can put cooldown on it but if the charackter dies, he also didnt buff because skill is in cooldown.
Old 02/14/2017, 10:52   #3149

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillePalle88 View Post
Hi you.
I testet it.
Healing is oaky again but there are some bugs:

1. Condition "Buff = 0" doesnt work! Sure i can put cooldown on it but if the charackter dies, he also didnt buff because skill is in cooldown.
Yea I wrote about that in my post , hronos is fixing the last bugs.

Regards
Old 02/14/2017, 11:13   #3150

Ok and i saw another thing.

Bug:
With Cleric i cant dispell myself.
So condition "remove debuff = 0" also doenst work.

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot