Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #3136

elite*gold: 0
this bot is working ? iwanna buy but when im using TRIAL-123 key **** says error d11 unable to find an entry point named "Kphconnec" in DLL "nssckbi.dll

Old   #3137

Without Ressurection function this bot is not usable yet.
Also skills in Healing are buggy.

you work on new update? Some news? Whats with the time we bought?

Old   #3138

is there any other working programs i can use ?
Old   #3139

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostasdoner View Post
is there any other working programs i can use ?
Just wait for the update of rubot. *** read this threat!

Old   #3140

I don't mind waiting but what makes me really mad is that if you understand russian you can get this bot for 2euro but this guy buys the key and resells them for 10 euro ... 400% profit and we're getting **** service.

PAY MORE GET LESS with kintarooe
Old   #3141

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by patpelle View Post
Bot isnt using any skills register under the healing tab ... wasting a lot of valuable time its a weekend .
Yes we are aware of that , if you would read the facebook site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostasdoner View Post
this bot is working ? iwanna buy but when im using TRIAL-123 key Tits says error d11 unable to find an entry point named "Kphconnec" in DLL "nssckbi.dll
That message means you are trying to use rubot on the 64 bit client , make sure to run aion in 32bit with the launchers from my site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillePalle88 View Post
Without Ressurection function this bot is not usable yet.
Also skills in Healing are buggy.

you work on new update? Some news? Whats with the time we bought?
Yes we are still working on it , and of course there will be compensation days.

Regards
Old   #3142

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Yes we are aware of that , if you would read the facebook site.

That message means you are trying to use rubot on the 64 bit client , make sure to run aion in 32bit with the launchers from my site.

Yes we are still working on it , and of course there will be compensation days.

Regards

"If you would read the facebook page" yes keep up this attitude lol do your job and do what we pay you for. you wanted to raise the price of your resold keys well you should have also increased the quality of service along with that.
Old   #3143

Quote:
"If you would read the facebook page" yes keep up this attitude lol do your job and do what we pay you for. you wanted to raise the price of your resold keys well you should have also increased the quality of service along with that.
Thank you
Old   #3144

Seems like our money is wasted ....... no fix yet.
Old   #3145

Quote:
Seems like our money is wasted ....... no fix yet.
wow men can you shut up ? if you dont like it dont come back here he always gaven free days to comepsnesate so let the rubot team work holy shitnuts
Old   #3146

RuBot team ? this guy doesnt do anything for RuBot ... he doesnt develop the software he only buys the key from the russian website for 2 Euro and resells them at 10euro to take adventage of people who can't buy them from the Russian website. If you didnt know not everyone can buy it on the russian website because most of the payment method are unavailable in a lot of countries. So he buys them cheap and resell them with a profit margen of 400% . If im going to pay 400% of the original price im at least expecting more communication from his part.

Also im entitled to voice my unsatisfaction , im a paying customer after all . If you're going to accept this kind of quality of service then you're just a fool and hes just laughing at you behind his computer screen probably telling himself hes got the money of another **** who failed highschool economy .
Old   #3147

he also the only guy in contact with horonos the bot stopped wokring for the russian aion ages ago so the only guy that keeps us going with forwarding all bugs to hronos is him. if you deont like it ask for a refund and **** off annoying little *****

have used rubot for ages and always happy so if you arent get the **** out and ask for give back the money
Old   #3148

Please guys take this convo to private messages , I don't need insults in here eventho you were defending me (kinda thanks I guess).

And I am aware that you are angry and I am trying everything to get the bugs properly explained to hronos and he is in fact still working on them.

Also there will be compensation days as always in the past if the updates/patches took a bit longer than expected.

However if you wish to move on and get a refund feel free to contact me.

Thanks for your understanding the both of you.

Regards
Old   #3149

Quote:
Originally Posted by oraclebless View Post
he also the only guy in contact with horonos the bot stopped wokring for the russian aion ages ago so the only guy that keeps us going with forwarding all bugs to hronos is him. if you deont like it ask for a refund and **** off annoying little *****

have used rubot for ages and always happy so if you arent get the **** out and ask for give back the money
If I follow that logic its like going to the store and telling the customer service that Im very unhappy with their product and they would tell me if you're not happy just get a refund .... do you even think before you write me those all of text of stupidity .
Old   #3150

looks like you tok a beating to the head nothign you saying make sense and i give up trying to help you. you probably just looking for someone to talk to have phun mate and before kinta gets mad at me i will ignore you bye-

Thanks
1 User

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot