Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 04/21/2014, 11:28   #2041

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Again I have the problem that the bot doesn't ignore when cannot attack for 5 sec. There's an obstacle in the way, the char.....
Maybe this feature behaves different if the monster is actually stuck inside a rock like I suppose it is in your screenshot.

I will try to test this further once I am home.

Regards
Old 04/23/2014, 12:25   #2042

Just a quick update , we are aware of the update on AionEU and are already working on an update.

We might need a little while just keep an eye on my sites or check the updater from time to time.

Regards

UPDATE:

Okay the update is on the updater grab it from there, from my sites mirrors or main link.

Was just a small update so it was rather quick , but as always please test it and report bugs back to me.

Enjoy and good luck!

Regards

Changelog:
- Added support for latest AionEU patch
Old 04/24/2014, 10:29   #2043

elite*gold: 0
Gibt es schon was für den Äthertech ?
Old 04/24/2014, 14:38   #2044

Need help what means ///

The maximum time the damage from target "Peitschenschwanz-Drynac" was... and than my bot attack 2 mobs and die
Old 04/24/2014, 14:45   #2045

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios2 View Post
Gibt es schon was für den Äthertech ?
Support in rubot ? Ja ist schon seit einer weile unterstuetzt.

Gruß

Quote:
Originally Posted by oklogitech View Post
Need help what means ///

The maximum time the damage from target "Peitschenschwanz-Drynac" was... and than my bot attack 2 mobs and die
This appears normally when the character cant reach the target in time.

Also make sure to reset all options and keybinds to default in aion.

Regards
Old 04/24/2014, 14:58   #2046

where i can make a option for this ? he always attack the first monster and than he just start attacking another one and this always happen all keys are normal

This appears normally when the character cant reach the target in time.

Also make sure to reset all options and keybinds to default in aion.

Regards[/QUOTE]
Old 04/24/2014, 23:42   #2047

Well that sounds rather weird , please triple check that all options and keybinds are on default (just reset it again to be sure).

After that just follow the setup videos I enlisted on my site (how to start etc).

If it still happens then I could try to check via teamviewer if you want.

Regards
Old 04/25/2014, 23:24   #2048

whop didnt even notice the quick upodate we had thanks ahah
Old 04/25/2014, 23:34   #2049

Quote:
Again I have the problem that the bot doesn't ignore when cannot attack for 5 sec. There's an obstacle in the way, the character tries to attack and is stuck for I don't know how long - till another targe.....
Just tested and the function works fine with normal monsters behind fences / up a cliff.

Guess it just doesnt work if the monster is stuck in a rock.

Solution would be to avoid these areas or do your waypoint away from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangun View Post
whop didnt even notice the quick upodate we had thanks ahah
Yea was lightning speed this time

Regards
Old 04/26/2014, 14:17   #2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Just tested and the function works fine with normal monsters behind fences / up a cliff.

Guess it just doesnt work if the monster is stuck in a rock.

Solution would be to avoid these areas or do your waypoint away from it.

Regards
It works for you? Strange, my monsters are real and not stuck, they are on a cliff and they can be reached by going around by a gradual slope. But the bot tries to reach them by a straight line. I set the attack radius very small, 8 m, it's bad to work setting less, but the monster is so near so it gets into the radius. When I see the bot stuck there I move the character manually to the right, to the gradual slope, but you guess it's not the solution cause I need to sleep and go away.

If this feature works for you but doesn't work for me, please tell me if there may be issues with my software, or in which place of the game exactly this feature works for you, maybe send me your waypoint so I could try it and see how it will work for me.
Old 04/26/2014, 14:21   #2051

Quote:
It works for you? Strange, my monsters are real and not stuck, they are on a cliff and they can be reached by going around by a gradual slope. But the bot tries to reach them by a straight line. I set the attack radius very small, 8 m, it's bad to work setti...
You might want to try to use a fresh rubot and test with very basic settings.

Maybe some other setting you set , is causing the problem.

Otherwise the other alternative would be to find a different hunting ground without such slopes or walls.

Regards
Old 04/26/2014, 14:29   #2052

Another problem: sometimes my internet gets disconnected, and if the bot was running before it and I log in to the character I sometimes can't get the bot work again. It writes Launch request can't be completed. I try to close it but it doesn't close. It writes "Save profile [level, class]" every time I click on x but still doesn't close. Then as I see it glitches so, I open my Task Manager, choose firefox.exe and click End process. It's not present in Applications for some reason, I dunno why. Then after I End process the bot really closes but then when I try to open it again it writes that the user with the given key is already connected. There's no bot icon in system tray or anywhere, what should I do so the bot would stop thinking it's running and I could open it again and continue work? Cause it's very hard every time to close the whole Aion window or restart the computer because of such little issue as being disconnected.
Old 04/26/2014, 14:43   #2053

Quote:
Another problem: sometimes my internet gets disconnected, and if the bot was running before it and I log in to the character I sometimes can't get the bot work again. It writes Launch request can't be completed. I try to close it but it doesn't close. It writes "Save profile [level, class]" every time I click on x but still doesn't close. Then as I see it glitches so, I open my Task Manager, choose firefox.exe ...
If rubot closes in a bad way the key will stay logged in for 5 minutes - so just wait these 5 min and try to launch again.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2014, 14:47   #2054

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post

Yea was lightning speed this time

Regards
yes haha super fast you and hronos are the best keep it up!
Old 04/26/2014, 21:02   #2055

incredibilé software thanks! any other bots for new game archeage maybeeeee?

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot