Yeah all that is set up. I have space. It's in gather mode, on a route, and notta. I should mention I'm trying to gather ground materials, but none the less..its not working!
Yeah all that is set up. I have space. It's in gather mode, on a route, and notta. I should mention I'm trying to gather ground materials, but none the less..its not working!
Well I can confirm it works fine , might want to install / run teamviewer and send me ID / Pass in pm so I can login and check.
Regards
Update:
Could solve the problem via teamviewer.
Solution was, had to activate the flight security settings (activated on default) even for ground gathering.
How to buy this if the shop link on your website is undergoing maintenance?
Wait for it to stop undergoing maintenance ._. Anyway, just get Immons bot. It's a one time payment, half the price, and similar functions to this bot. Well worth your money.
ruBot 07/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies sorry..."ribot" =)
i have a warlock cleric at rsro...
but i cant use the dots...because when the bot use a dot...he make 2-3 sek break and then start again to attack
is it normaly or a bug at me??
dot = Blaze , Toxin ... etc