Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[New Bot] RuBot

Reply
 
Old   #991
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishkaran View Post
Is there any chance you would give out a free trial? Perhaps a 10 day free trial? No level limitations and such, I just want to know if it's really worth it now that there's a free bot out and all I will be doing with these bots is auto attacking for a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by juhan2000 View Post
can you say me the code
The trial gives you a very good picture of what the bot is capable of, there won't be much difference at higher lvls as it will go as smooth as that.

Regards



kintarooe is offline  
Old   #992
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
I bought this bot a long time ago and can really recommend it.


xmast is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #993
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
I bought this bot a long time ago and can really recommend it.
Oh , thanks for the feedback

I wish you all the best with your project.
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #994
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I want to start multibotting with this. Do i have to buy 1 key for each client im running ?


bombel01 is offline  
Old   #995
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombel01 View Post
I want to start multibotting with this. Do i have to buy 1 key for each client im running ?
Yes , you would have to.
kintarooe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #996

 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 798
Received Thanks: 49
In Aion wurde doch damals etwas eingefügt was das Äther sammeln nun erschwierigt mit Bots oder?? Ist das noch immer so , oder gibts mitlerweile änderungen , dass die Bots problemlos Äther farmen können ??
Necro19 is offline  
Old   #997
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro19 View Post
In Aion wurde doch damals etwas eingefügt was das Äther sammeln nun erschwierigt mit Bots oder?? Ist das noch immer so , oder gibts mitlerweile änderungen , dass die Bots problemlos Äther farmen können ??
Gameforge hatte damals noch die alte Captcha-Funktion drin , diese hatte es erschwert.

Mittlerweile haben sie diese aber wieder herausgenommen, da sich die "normalen" Spieler -genug- beschwert hatten :-].
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #998

 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 798
Received Thanks: 49
Haha nice ^^ k thx für die Info , dann werd ich mir ma wieder Aion unter die Lupe nehmen ;p


Edit : Lässt mich den bot nicht starten ;(
Necro19 is offline  
Old   #999
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 269
If you receive an error when starting rubot , hang in there - we are working on an update which gets pushed.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1000
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 802
Received Thanks: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
If you receive an error when starting rubot , hang in there - we are working on an update which gets pushed.

Regards
Any ETA on when it will be fixed?
add3 is offline  
Old   #1001
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by add3 View Post
Any ETA on when it will be fixed?
Okay we are done with the update and the maintenance.

Please redownload rubot and extract it into your current rubot folder replacing the old files.

Don't be afraid All your configurations / Profiles will stay.

Happy botting and thanks for your patience.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1002
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
hey kinta wie siehts denn mit den Reaktions für pvp aus. Gibts vom Def. nen statment ob und wann sowas kommt? also bei den reaktions " = pvptarget "



@necro19 der bot läuft unter windows 8 noch nicht (zumindest hab ich noch keine anderen Infos9
Seraphina is offline  
Old   #1003
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
hey kinta wie siehts denn mit den Reaktions für pvp aus. Gibts vom Def. nen statment ob und wann sowas kommt? also bei den reaktions " = pvptarget "



@necro19 der bot läuft unter windows 8 noch nicht (zumindest hab ich noch keine anderen Infos9
Hey,

wurde damals schon weitergeleitet , hronos (dev) hat aber noch nicht viel zu gesagt außer das er versucht es zu ermoeglichen.

Ich werde noch eine mail schreiben um ihn nochmals daran zu erinnern.
kintarooe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1004
 
elite*gold: 340
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 259
Received Thanks: 17
Can i use multy client? I buy this bot for a few min. at the trial time was the multi client perfekt. When i stard the bot again they say "A user with the given key is already connected". So how can i fix this problem?
Coromu is offline  
Old   #1005
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,360
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coromu View Post
Can i use multy client? I buy this bot for a few min. at the trial time was the multi client perfekt. When i stard the bot again they say "A user with the given key is already connected". So how can i fix this problem?
It is one key per bot , it also says that within the bot.

Regards


kintarooe is offline  
Reply

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
ruBot
sorry..."ribot" =) i have a warlock cleric at rsro... but i cant use the dots...because when the bot use a dot...he make 2-3 sek break and then...
3 Replies - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.