Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #2671

elite*gold: 0
Very much need the unbundling script back on track!

Old   #2672

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by oraclebless View Post
heyo kin! you and rubot still alive ? thinking to come back to aion to test new update but need botti )))
Yes still working , as I mentioned before just test with the trial

Welcome back and good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Very much need the unbundling script back on track!
Yea , it has been reported nothing more we can do now.

Regards

Old   #2673

Hi, how to put the pet and enable Auto-loot after the character dies? I tried to make a macro, but it does not always work.
Old   #2674

hi

My bot was working good as always but something happend and now its not following chain combos on my songweaver. Can anyone help me?

Old   #2675

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphaell90 View Post
Hi, how to put the pet and enable Auto-loot after the character dies? I tried to make a macro, but it does not always work.
Currently a bug , but once fixed you just place the summon pet and auto loot into after resurrection section of rubot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talosss View Post
hi

My bot was working good as always but something happend and now its not following chain combos on my songweaver. Can anyone help me?
Should be all fixed regarding chains , check that you use the latest version of rubot and reset all options and keybinds in aion to default.
Old   #2676

Is there a way to script the bot to select dead mobs? Trying to mentor my low level by following my main but i wanted it to loot the mobs my main kills.
Old   #2677

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Currently a bug , but once fixed you just place the summon pet and auto loot into after resurrection section of rubot.

Should be all fixed regarding chains , check that you use the latest version of rubot and reset all options and keybinds in aion to default.
I dont know why but after downloading RuBot again my bot almost stoped working it doesnt select targets anymore it only attacks if mobs are agro on it and I checked " Agrresive and Passive" targets.

For the chains it only skips certain skills for some reason like "Song Of Fire" and Soothing Counterpoint" I couldnt check others and while I was writting this my characters was being attacked and my bot didnt even responded to it. I think NcSoft released a hot fix or something :S

Edit: I just checked and it is also not using "Song of Earth" chain.

Edit 2: Just tried chains with my chanter its not completing it again first 2 skills are ok but it is not using the 3rd skill.

Anyone else having this problem or its just me?
Old   #2678

not working after patch

when you select the NA version in the menu, it gives a version error.
Old   #2679

Quote:
Originally Posted by caltus View Post
Is there a way to script the bot to select dead mobs? Trying to mentor my low level by following my main but i wanted it to loot the mobs my main kills.
You can try to make a follow makro which is being used by rubot in "attack" with a cooldown. And then activate "loot unattended corpses" or how its called.

But all in all rubot doesnt have a group / follow feature therefore its only a possibility that it might work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talosss View Post
I dont know why but after downloading RuBot again my bot almost stoped working it doesnt select targets anymore it only attacks if mobs are agro on it and I checked " Agrresive and Passive" targets.

For the chains it only skips certain skills for some reason like "Song Of Fire" and Soothing Counterpoint" I couldnt check others and while I was writting this my characters was being attacked and my bot didnt even responded to it. I think NcSoft released a hot fix or something :S

Edit: I just checked and it is also not using "Song of Earth" chain.

Edit 2: Just tried chains with my chanter its not completing it again first 2 skills are ok but it is not using the 3rd skill.

Anyone else having this problem or its just me?
Filed a report regarding chains on gunner / bard classes specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theman69 View Post
when you select the NA version in the menu, it gives a version error.
Yea it just updated , we are checking it out.
Old   #2680

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
You can try to make a follow makro which is being used by rubot in "attack" with a cooldown. And then activate "loot unattended corpses" or how its called.

But all in all rubot doesnt have a group / follow feature therefore its only a possibility that it might work.
I've read the scripting manual countless times and i couldn't make it to select dead mobs but i used this to follow my char around though.

Code:
int x = Player.inventory_cur;
int y = Player.inventory_max;

while(x<y){
    if (Player.targetName != "MyChar"){
        Chat.SendMessage("/select MyChar");
        Chat.SendMessage("/follow");
    }
}
This is why i couldn't loot with the loot button
Old   #2681

ptr error, please update!
Old   #2682

Quote:
Originally Posted by caltus View Post
I've read the scripting manual countless times and i couldn't make it to select dead mobs but i used this to follow my char around though.

Code:
int x = Player.inventory_cur;
int y = Player.inventory_max;

while(x<y){
    if (Player.targetName != "MyChar"){
        Chat.SendMessage("/select MyChar");
        Chat.SendMessage("/follow");
    }
}
This is why i couldn't loot with the loot button
Try to make an "ingame" macro and place it on some button , then have rubot use the button with a cooldown.

In combination with that it should be able to loot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
ptr error, please update!
Already posted a page before that we are aware of that.. thanks.
Old   #2683

Hey BTW I still get multiple skills on my select skill menu (to add to bot skill area). I put the first "same skill" in the attack area and as I watch the main bot description screen it goes thru like 3-6 of the same skill(like it is listed on the left screen of the bot to add). Is that going to be fixed also?

Also when im going to a spot to bot is there a way for the return to pop wings to glide or do I always have to use a kisk close to the area I am botting in?

Love this bot btw, I have enjoyed using it for many months now
Old   #2684

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theman69 View Post
Hey BTW I still get multiple skills on my select skill menu (to add to bot skill area). I put the first "same skill" in the attack area and as I watch the main bot description screen it goes thru like 3-6 of the same skill(like it is listed on the left screen of the bot to add). Is that going to be fixed also?

Also when im going to a spot to bot is there a way for the return to pop wings to glide or do I always have to use a kisk close to the area I am botting in?

Love this bot btw, I have enjoyed using it for many months now
For now there is only support for real "flying" so you gotta keep using the kisks.

And not sure what you mean by that "bug" - couldn't understand it fully - any chance for better details or a video of the issue ? (anonymize your char name everywhere).

And thanks for the feedback , glad you like it so far.

Regards
Old   #2685

So long no update? Please would you prolong the payment for a day!

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot