Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #2116

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero462usa View Post
Just want to warn people, I just got a pop up on Aion saying that I was reported for autohunting and my status was set to lvl 1. Basically it de levels you and makes you get way reduced exp and stuff for a certain amount of time. If you go and type /probationstatus it will tell you how long until the probation period will go away. Mine was 647 minutes...or 10 hours lol

One thing I would like to request is that Hronos add an option so the bot can detect when this window pops up and then type "OK" and then exit the game. The bot just continues to try to move and just type 1111111111 or something into the window.
Thanks for the report , would be nice if you could add a picture of the window as we don't have it @EU.

Then I can pass it to hronos and explain.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaifish View Post
Also der bot ist gut einfach und die videos in deutsch sind sehr gut .
sehr gut !
Danke fuer das freundliche feedback , immer gerne gesehen

Gruß

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2117

elite*gold: 0
just paid the first time with paysafecard went all smooth!
thanks alot for fast delivery and awesome support keep it up!!!!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2118

Quote:
Originally Posted by oraclebless View Post
just paid the first time with paysafecard went all smooth!
thanks alot for fast delivery and awesome support keep it up!!!!
Thanks for the feedback , sometimes paysafecard might take a bit tho because it is manually

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2119

i was playing guildwards till now and just started to bot on aion.
gotta say this bot is impressive and thanks for all the helpful video.
can i contact you about something ? i have an idea

Old   #2120

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternaldevo View Post
i was playing guildwards till now and just started to bot on aion.
gotta say this bot is impressive and thanks for all the helpful video.
can i contact you about something ? i have an idea
Yea sure , just pm me or write me a mail.

-------------------

Site update:

Added a new video about the aethertech , I hope it helps some people that may struggle with it.

Regards
Old   #2121

Hey guys I'm new to Aion and Rubot. I'm trying to set everything up, but my Aion version is 4.5.0.16 and that isn't on the list on Rubot. So what do I do? @kintarooe

As a side note I have tried 4.5.0.x - however when I try this it pops up saying "Initialization failed 1 L.PtrError. Make sure that the correct version of the client"
Old   #2122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenotic View Post
Hey guys I'm new to Aion and Rubot. I'm trying to set everything up, but my Aion version is 4.5.0.16 and that isn't on the list on Rubot. So what do I do? @kintarooe

As a side note I have tried 4.5.0.x - however when I try this it pops up saying "Initialization failed 1 L.PtrError. Make sure that the correct version of the client"
Hey,

if you are playing on AionNA, make sure to read the note about AionNA on my site (needs to be run in 32 bit with the launcher on my site).

Download the launcher , follow the readme , log into a character and then apply rubot with the NA protocol from the list.

Regards
Old   #2123

I'd like to ask about the bot reporting system, how does it work? One guy quarreled with me because of "love" and threatens to report my characters for botting because he knows their names. But he doesn't have a character who is friend with them (cause he doesn't actually play Aion) and hardly knows where my characters are at any moment. Can he report my characters still, when he is not in that place? Will it have effect?
Old   #2124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
I'd like to ask about the bot reporting system, how does it work? One guy quarreled with me because of "love" and threatens to report my characters for botting because he knows their names. But he doesn't have a character who is friend with them (cause he doesn't actually play Aion) and hardly knows where my characters are at any moment. Can he report my characters still, when he is not in that place? Will it have effect?
Not sure as I am not botting on AionNA, but maybe zero462usa can help you with that.

What I suggest is they need to have your character in target and have to report you by using a command or by an action in the action skill list.

One report alone wont do anything - I suppose they got bigger system behind it as in if reported by >x in t time etc.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2125

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Not sure as I am not botting on AionNA, but maybe zero462usa can help you with that.

What I suggest is they need to have your character in target and have to report you by using a command or by an action in the action skill list.

One report alone wont do anything - I suppose they got bigger system behind it as in if reported by >x in t time etc.

Regards
Thanks

Does anyone know how to automate turning hundreds of extra [Event] letters into snippets? I need to know these items' IDs so I could put them into a script.
Old   #2126

Quote:
Thanks

Does anyone know how to automate turning hundreds of extra [Event] letters into snippets? I need to know these items' IDs so I could put them into a script.
Open the script editor (keep it on top) , then hover ingame over the item and it should show the ID in the editor.

Regards
Old   #2127

Hallo,

ich habe mir gestern einen neuen Key gekauft und nun kann ich Rubot nicht mehr starten (gestern gings noch).
Er öffnet sich überhaupt nicht.
Hab daraufhin neu gedownloaded. Nun startet er zwar, aber auch nur soweit bis das ich meinen Code eingeben kann. Dann schließt er sich wieder. Versuche ich ihn dann neu zu starten wieder das selbe (muss Code eingeben und dann schließt er wieder).

Hab auch schon versucht einzelne Dateien von vorher (wie die Updater Datei mit dem Code oder die Configs) einzufügen, aber geht auch nicht.
Old   #2128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mildeenmed View Post
Hallo,

ich habe mir gestern einen neuen Key gekauft und nun kann ich Rubot nicht mehr starten (gestern gings noch).
Er öffnet sich überhaupt nicht.
Hab daraufhin neu gedownloaded. Nun startet er zwar, aber auch nur soweit bis das ich meinen Code eingeben kann. Dann schließt er sich wieder. Versuche ich ihn dann neu zu starten wieder das selbe (muss Code eingeben und dann schließt er wieder).

Hab auch schon versucht einzelne Dateien von vorher (wie die Updater Datei mit dem Code oder die Configs) einzufügen, aber geht auch nicht.
Hey,

sicherstellen das es auch die neueste version ist (1.7.13.1).

Dazu noch schauen ob alle einstellungen am system korrekt sind (uhrzeiten / richtiges datum), sicherheits software den start von rubot erlauben etc.

Gruß
Old   #2129

I often need to do suicide on my bot characters to prevent them from leveling up. I tried to do it different ways: falling from a bridge on Return waypoint, falling from flight on Normal waypoint, some 15 meters from the obelisk, and tried variuos settings in "Antistoped" tab - whatever I do, the bot glitches often - they sometimes begin to run after death as if they are alive, instead of resting near the obelisk, and they end up jamming (they don't take off but try to run on the ground under their Normal flying waypoint). And then they sit down to wait readiness for the skill Return. Their Return skill is always in cooldown. They sit on the square 15 meters from the obelisk and wait for the cooldown of Return to pass. Why do they often run after death? Please advise me how to do it better or make them die normally. It seems I tried everything. When I worked with a Return waypoint from the obelisk to a bridge and None in Normal waypoints, they often deviated 20 meters aside from their Return waypoint and got stuck at a big stone. Now I use a fliying waypoint with falling not far from the obelisk and they jam in the middle of the square. I can't go to bed and leave them, I always need to check them. These are my Antistoped settings:
Old   #2130

Quote:
I often need to do suicide on my bot characters to prevent them from leveling up. I tried to do it different ways: falling from a bridge on Return waypoint, falling from....[/URL]
Not sure , but I don't think rubot is optimized for dying over and over

You might just wanne put a card into the forward key and let it run from a cliff over and over.

Regards

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot