1 question. Is this safe for Retail NA? As I know it work since I tried before, but only used once. Cuz my answer is not cleared? I know there's always a risk, but is this risk is minimal? I'm a safe cheater.' Thanks
Retail doesn't detect AS, but they may detect idiotic ingame behavior (Think grinding 24/7 in 10 square meter, soloing bosses, super gliding in pvp, etc..)
Retail doesn't detect AS, but they may detect idiotic ingame behavior (Think grinding 24/7 in 10 square meter, soloing bosses, super gliding in pvp, etc..)
thanks, all I used it for is speed attack thing, n that is pretty much it. Didn't really investigate in what it really can do.
his Script work good till his webserver stay online but when its offline all users get ****** with the program and can't use it cause auth server is off loll ?
his Script work good till his webserver stay online but when its offline all users get ****** with the program and can't use it cause auth server is off loll ?
To this end we have 5-fold redundancy on the website.
The site is not down, and has not been down since the irregularity on the 22nd of April. Our ISP might have blocked your IP due to it being part of a DDoS attack, if you can give it to me I can check with them. Otherwise, the site should be reachable.
[Open Beta] AionScript 12/03/2010 - Aion - 7 Replies I'm looking for enthusiastic people that are interested in the open beta of AionScript, an advanced scripting engine for Aion. It has been created in order to get an easy-to-use interface with Aion, allowing users to create scripts to automate game play or assist in playing.
The duration of the open beta test is 4 weeks.
You will need to register on my forum to claim your account and download. Gathered information will never be shared.
You must be willing to use the application and...