Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release + Cheats] AionScript (All Servers)

Old   #226

elite*gold: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olimpo77 View Post
It seems to be offline ....too many times in last period...since I paid for a subscription it's not a good news...
I am well aware; if you have been a Subscriber for more than a month you will remember the switch to the new server that had a 100%-uptime guarantee. Unfortunately, our hosting provider isn't living up to its promises and we're currently negotiating a new redundant dedicated server deal with another firm. I expect the deal to be completed on Monday, and we'll make the switch to it on Tuesday. I'm doing what I can with the current setup.

Old   #227

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastradius View Post
I am well aware; if you have been a Subscriber for more than a month you will remember the switch to the new server that had a 100%-uptime guarantee. Unfortunately, our hosting provider isn't living up to its promises and we're currently negotiating a new redundant dedicated server deal with another firm. I expect the deal to be completed on Monday, and we'll make the switch to it on Tuesday. I'm doing what I can with the current setup.
Thank you

Old   #228

I didn't read anything so I'm curious to know where you set the "news". Anyway, since I work for an IT company I usually plan data migration during the night...today I've tried to join the server since midday.
Old   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by emocaptainx View Post
Aion Rainmeter DETECT AIONSCRIPT. n1... pay script = ban your account
You sir, are wrong. Please read: Even in the official release topic, someone quoted a portion of one of the posts of this thread on which the developer had no answer. Bottom line, community projects are not scary, but why are you even running some weird tool?

Old   #230

Quote:
so you mean the server won't be available during the weekend? Good timing mate, really much appreciated.

For sure you'll consider a refund for this outage.
Old   #231

It was down for about an hour, not an entire weekend. The current sever is merely not capable of handling all features, hence some things have been disabled (such as live chat). There are no down time issues. Please read my posts carefully before jumping to weird conclusions.
Old   #232

After 2 days it works again.

Quote:
It was down for about an hour, not an entire weekend. The current sever is merely not capable of handling all features, hence some things have been disabled (such as live chat). There are no down time issues. Please read my posts carefully before jumping to weird conclusions.

an hour? please stop talking nonsense. I've tried to log in on Friday (afternoon and evening) and Saturday from morning till evening with no way.

I'm still open to consider a couple of "extra" days into my account, as it should be.

I think you should be fair and admit what has happened. I really love your tool (by far the best on the market) but not your behaviour (this time).
Old   #233

The (third party) uptime monitor clearly states a single hour of unresponsiveness. I already believe I am fair and 'admit' what happened, our provider isn't living up to our agreements and therefore we will be switching in the near future. It is unfortunate that you disagree with my behaviour, but I will not change my open and transparent communication about technological situations, and I will not exaggerate a problem like communities usually do.
Old   #234

Quote:
The (third party) uptime monitor clearly states a single hour of unresponsiveness. I already believe I am fair and 'admit' what happened, our provider isn't living up to our agreements and therefore we will be switching in the near future. It is unfortunate that you disagree with my behaviour, but I will not change my open and transparent communication about technological situations, and I will not exaggerate a problem like communities usually do.
hey blast, why you never replied to aionscript's bug reports, but today you are replying post here?
I'am reporting TRESP not working and yet there is no single aionscript's crew is responding... Please take a look at this:
Old   #235

Quote:
well it's my word against yours (btw, change your monitoring tool) and I've no reason to bear false witness (and you can keep track of my messages on this forum).
By the way, I assume there will be other customers able to tell how much the outage has really lasted (not just an hour, c'mon mate...be honest).
Just give them a word on the official aionscript forum instead of deleting uncomfortable threads (you know what I mean).
Old   #236

I'm not going into a useless debate here. If you wish to gauge the amount of time that the service was unavailable, you are free to create a topic dedicated to it and ask for community feedback. If you randomly post complaints in topics totally unrelated, then yes, I will remove those posts (I guess you are referring to your complaint in someone elses bug report).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijedodol View Post
hey blast, why you never replied to aionscript's bug reports, but today you are replying post here?
Investigate an issue before sending a reply. That's not so weird, is it? I will get to it, please be patient for a little while longer.
Old   #237

Quote:
I'm not going into a useless debate here. If you wish to gauge the amount of time that the service was unavailable, you are free to create a topic dedicated to it and ask for community feedback. If you randomly post complaints in topics totally unrelated, then yes, I will remove those posts (I guess you are referring to your complaint in someone elses bug report).

Investigate an issue before sending a reply. That's not so weird, is it? I will get to it, please be patient for a little while longer.
bah, I don't want to waste my time anymore. I hoped you had a different behaviour with your customers. But you know...making money is a scourge...
I'll think about it next time I'll have to renew my subscription.

ps. just looking at the AS forum..there are no messages left the 18-19 May and at the same time you left a message on your twitter account about the unavailability of the site.....funny, isn't it?
Old   #238

Best thing since cake!

Holy... I paid 1 euro for the 1 day trial and I fell in love! lol

Honestly this is the best thing since cake, runs smoothly, incredibly smart, you guys thought of everything! I am quite an experienced player and this script/bot plays better than me.

I finally have time to enjoy life again and still level up.

Thank you AionScript team!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #239

Is AionScript currently undetected on 3.0 NA server?
Old   #240

Im using aionscript now around 1 month,but i still dont know how to use the other functions like gather,crafting e.G
There are some "how tos" on your forum,but i think i missunderstand something
I have to write them by myself ?