Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release + Cheats] AionScript (All Servers)

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampe View Post
Dont buy this if You are a normal user. It has 0 support or instructions how to set up things.

Its not as easy as shown in the youtube videos.
Thats simply not true. Nearly everything is explained at the internal AS-Forums if you are able to read.

And of course it is simple. Just learn the c#-basics and donīt blame others for your own lack of knowledge.

Just another sign for the degeneration of morals.

Old   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by towfw View Post
Thats simply not true. Nearly everything is explained at the internal AS-Forums if you are able to read.

And of course it is simple. Just learn the c#-basics and donīt blame others for your own lack of knowledge.

Just another sign for the degeneration of morals.
(I don't use AionScript, never have)

As much as I would like to think so, typical users cannot program anything. Not everybody is a programmer; most people don't want to be. For many, they want to pay so they don't need to program at all but can benefit from automation.

There wasn't anything immoral about Rampe's post, but people certainly are lazy and have an unwillingness to learn or lift a finger, even to do basic research. That's evident by the million different posts by various users looking for noanim or multitool programs - many of them in this release section of the forums, where questions are not allowed. Maybe "degeneration of intelligence" is a more appropriate classification.

OTOH, it does seem wasteful for someone capable of programming to pay monthly to be able to write their own bots. In any case, I think Rampe's perspective might be useful to lay users who are considering AionScript.

Old   #348

Ok intereseting.

I acctually spent a few days learing aionscript and its possible with the low knowledge/interest of programming that i have.

With that being said it I can still both agree and disagree with my first statement since I am high int but low patiecnce personality according to my shrink haha :P

I would rather make another warning now. Once You started with it its hard to play as normal again, which acctually made aion less appealing to me.

Thx
Old   #349

ty

Old   #350

thank you !! ^^
Old   #351

aion script run with the new gameforge live client?

if i want start it, it says: Start a game before you start a Aionscript, but game run

anyone can help me?
Old   #352

nice, works for me
Old   #353

no support
Old   #354

erase this post, pls
Old   #355

doesnt work remove stop other people wasting money
Old   #356

somone tested the BT dungeon? stormwing resets all the time.. also on range between 14-19 m.. maybe have to do more dmg because only make autoattack with my bow ... (playing assa=
Old   #357

If you cant work it out dont use it :s it works fine for me.... Read the forum on aionscript and learn how to set it up
Old   #358

you know that doesn has support right? they have paid the subcribtion and still doesnt work to ru after 4.0. and the admins has more than 2 months to post. now the server is down and i dont think that ever ll be up again. also if 4.0 comes online to other server wont work neither there, and you can search to forum how to setup it?omg how stupid you are!!!there are so many problems and question and no only for the setup but and also for paying thing but still admins no there. but they take the fee every month and they will as long as it works with the one or the other way. also forum is dead. if someone ask something no one answer him but is too late cause he has just paid the fee. so pls delete from here so other ppl avoid losing money to something that is dead now
Old   #359

Aionscript.com is up. Blastradius will update it for 4.0 when it's released (EU/NA).
Old   #360

elite*gold: 50
any old and trustfull senior member can tell us if it work or not ?

if not, i guess this thread have to be closed.