Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release + Cheats] AionScript (All Servers)

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
how about speed hack on NA aion
ps.already subscirbe but still confuse how to use it @[email protected]

Old   #182

elite*gold: 450
Please use our forum for direct support, tutorials & guides.

Old   #183

y u no give hax free
Old   #184

Hello I'm quiet admired of what i've just seen at first post. Just 3 questions:
- Is NA f2p fully supported with bot/cheats(attack speed etc..)
- How difficult it is to master AionScript for a scripting newbie? Hope not much time consuming
- The price? Is it buy to use/ pay to use?

Cheers :P

Old   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by aefoa View Post
Is NA f2p fully supported with bot/cheats(attack speed etc..)
Yes, we had support before the server went live ().

Quote:
How difficult it is to master AionScript for a scripting newbie? Hope not much time consuming
You don't need to do any scripting. All the default scripts are fully functional and can fulfill all roles. Scripting is just really awesome if you wish to expand functionality yourself, or create your own tool.

Quote:
The price? Is it buy to use/ pay to use?
It's a pay-to-use model with a monthly fee. Pricing depends on the amount of time you get (thus if you want 3 months, you pay less/month). Register at our site and go to your profile -> Paid Subscription for the full listing. The trial is an euro. :P

Hope that helps~
Thanks
1 User
Old   #186

Can't make attack speed cheat to work. And couldn't find anything about cheating on official AS forum

Oookay... So there is no real cheating eh? Made 100% attack speed and there's just no animation of hitting with the same legal attack speed. Blah Hope i'm not right
Old   #187

You could improve your searching skills

Attack Speed % is exactly the same as ingame attack speed % items, but we can go higher.
Old   #188

"Notes
Please note that speed hack and teleportation does not work on retail server; but it works on pretty much every private server That's all! Have fun and go nuts~"

Oh come on, i've asked about attack speed and other cheats at NA freetoplay server and u were positive few posts above >_<
Old   #189

Attack Speed does work just as intended (from 0%-100%). Speed does work as well, but is limited to 1.0~2.0 speed. Teleportation is limited in a similar way. Everything other cheat, including Z-lock, No Gravity and so forth does work completely as intended. Every script also works as intended, including Crafting, Gathering and Grinding (commonly referred to as the 'bot'). We also provide automated tools to cheat instances and solo bosses, even on 3.0 (currently in tweaking, feel free to join in on the discussions).

AionScript had a wide variety of options and I cannot go into every specific option or script without covering 10 book pages worth of content. I did not give you false information, nor do I intend to. If you wish to know about something specific, don't hesitate to ask.
Old   #190

As i already said, attack speed hack makes the visual hit movement faster (or w/o animation when x100%) but the numbers of hits per tick are still the same- according to your weapon. x100% attack speed should give x2 dmg per second, but it gives x1. Hope you understand what i mean

Anyway, i've checked bot features and they are pretty good! Took me about 20 minutes to understand how to load a script that i've d/l from your forum hehe.
Today i've bought RuBot, it's not bad at all but your AS is better-> i think it works, "thinks" faster.
Thanks to all other people who posted/will post hunting scripts!

All in all, i do not regret of buying AS, even though i wanted it only because of attack speed.

I'd just recommend to make some very simple, fundamental guides for nabs like meh
Thanks for your quality product!
Old   #191

AS have a very bad support... i dont pay anymore for this ****

AS have an ugly interface , very hard to undestand what to do with these script, very hard to configurate your bot, NO TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNER (and 0 support) I post my prob in the forum 0 answer... i paid 6 for nothing with a bot which doesn't as i want, only cheat are working aswell

If you want to cheat AS is for you, if you want a bot, go try free bot, payin bot is wasting your money..

a bot i suggest is

very cheap and support ++++
Old   #192

You demand a response from the live chat, which is not live support. If you have questions, post them. Someone will always get back to you. I don't mind that you don't like the application or service, at least be honest about the way you conducted yourself and highlight your rather extreme expectations. Since you lack the capability to search/read:

Guides/Tutorials:

About Extensions:

Interface:

FAQ:

Quote:
Will my questions be answered instantly on the shoutbox?
The shoutbox should not be considered as a form of live support. Many questions can and will be answered through the shoutbox though, however we cannot guarantee that someone is online at all times. The best practice is simply stating your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Saying 'hello, is someone there? I've got a question' is unnecessary.
Old   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by olorus View Post
AS have a very bad support... i dont pay anymore for this ****

AS have an ugly interface , very hard to undestand what to do with these script, very hard to configurate your bot, NO TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNER (and 0 support) I post my prob in the forum 0 answer... i paid 6€ for nothing with a bot which doesn't as i want, only cheat are working aswell

If you want to cheat AS is for you, if you want a bot, go try free bot, payin bot is wasting your money..

a bot i suggest is

very cheap and support ++++
you're cheap

I never see something that simple in my life, all you need to is "click" with your mouse %90 of this thing. If you can't use it properly don't make them look fool and responsible.I'm using this nearly 1 month and it is just remarkable, i soloed almost every boss in this game thanks to TheyRot and Blastradius.

I made a total of 300 m kinah
made my crafts to 399 in 3 days on my both characters
leveled and gained ap like no man can

i'm sorry but you just sucked at using it. I didn't have the basic tutorial and figured out what to do by myself. I broke the program like 10 times when i tried to edit a framework for my templar and ranger. Good luck in life
Old   #194

Hello, once again.
I was hoping that loading official scripts would be a pleasure but the higher the lvl of character, the more bad things appear
In two words: Can you please make a thread with BASIC actions which somehow are not already added to existing scripts? Like i'm running Gladiator script and it's not using healings (just rests), skills (does aoe which is unwanted for botting and doesn't use other skills).

Please, just post scripts for different actions saving an empty space for the skill name that user wants to be used, and would be cool if u somehow explain where exactly they should be pasted.

Thanks.
Old   #195

Quote:
Thanks.
This is not a support thread for questions asked by Subscribers. You already made here, so please just use our forum for support questions. I'm the only one looking at this thread, while we have several support members on our forum..