Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release + Cheats] AionScript (All Servers)

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafe1 View Post
You should name such tools EMO-TARD-SELF-ESTEEM-BOOSTER ...but hey thats why all like one-shotting pixels in a game , cos otherwise it will be painful and shameful irl .... i wonder how big of a fail one has to be irl to resort to hacks to vent his rage (which most of the time is towards himself cos being a pfail loser ) **** do i wish i had a mini-gun and unlimited ammo sometimes , tis woulda be fun , or just plain ole Molotov
What are you doing on ePVP? You obviously don't understand what goes on here.

Old   #152

Why dont you give a 1 hour trial or something for free, i'm thinking to buy it but i must see what it does first. And I don't want to pay money for trial.

Old   #153

elite*gold: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerowinger187 View Post
is there somewhere offered a declaration to the German .. would like to make the debi rush but not quite get it back ...
My character can not use the gravity function .. nothing happens when I ctrl + z or ctrl + e use
Come to the forum and hang around in the shout box. We have a lot of German members willing to help out You probably did not start OfficialCheatingScript, which is what I've been showcasing in solo-rush videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorscry View Post
Why dont you give a 1 hour trial or something for free, i'm thinking to buy it but i must see what it does first. And I don't want to pay money for trial.
Two reasons, a minor reason is the fact that a system with time or level restrictions is not safe and does not fit the open scripting model of AionScript. Second, and most importantly, to prevent the the 'average 12-year old' from getting his/her hands on the software whom are 1000% more likely to cause a lot of e-drama on our community. We aim to be a mature community, and time has proven to us that a small fee is an effective method of keeping unwanted elements away.
Old   #154

Old   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastradius View Post
Come to the forum and hang around in the shout box. We have a lot of German members willing to help out You probably did not start OfficialCheatingScript, which is what I've been showcasing in solo-rush videos.

Two reasons, a minor reason is the fact that a system with time or level restrictions is not safe and does not fit the open scripting model of AionScript. Second, and most importantly, to prevent the the 'average 12-year old' from getting his/her hands on the software whom are 1000% more likely to cause a lot of e-drama on our community. We aim to be a mature community, and time has proven to us that a small fee is an effective method of keeping unwanted elements away.
Satisfiying reasons, i paid for it yesterday and saw what you mean with my own eyes.
Really nice job by the way
Old   #156

You guys did a great job. Aionscript is totally worth the tiny fee that it costs.
Old   #157

just make another big announcement of this utility when Rajin (Nirasicho) announces that it no longer will continue to work with their tools AION free.

Very suspicious and all this but hey only know 2 Teams that sell subscriptions to Aion Hacks, who would not want that there was a free tool.

Well how much is the cost of the subscription?

Subscribe Day, Week, Month or Year or payment is unique?
Old   #158

I hope I do not have to understand that ...
However, very kind of you to mark me bold in your post >.<
Old   #159

Old   #160

I assure you, a good server won't help.
The ddos came from a botnet.
If you want a hack like mine again just learn to code >.<
Old   #161

Old   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirasicho View Post
I assure you, a good server won't help.
The ddos came from a botnet.
If you want a hack like mine again just learn to code >.<
Ok ... and you sell your code ?

That someone does not use, or release it to lose or sell it better
Old   #163

hi all quick question, i dont really need the hacks,

but can this script help me in PVP? like doing skill rotations and help me chain my skills, rune carves and stuns the target when enuff runes etc....
Old   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubkiller View Post
hi all quick question, i dont really need the hacks,

but can this script help me in PVP? like doing skill rotations and help me chain my skills, rune carves and stuns the target when enuff runes etc....
Of course, . It is really obvious after just a few lines, especially "Anything you wish to automate can be made"... then the author goes on about much more...

Quote:
Scripting with Lua and .NET
Scripting is the primary goal and power of AionScript and allows everyone to create and share scripts that control your character or help you while playing the game. Anything you wish to automate can be made; from assisting in gameplay by using dispel to completely automated gathering and/or hunting! Do not rely on tools written by others any longer, take the initiative and realize the tools you desperatly wanted through the simple scripting language powered by AionScript. Your only limit is your own imagination!
Quote:
Take advantage of scripts posted by other users, such as...
  • Automated aether- and essencetapping with pathing/potion support.
  • Automated grinding with target searching, pathing and all classes fully scripted.
  • Automated healing-bot, full party support and tested against Stormwing!
  • Automated crafting using the amazing dialog system, hit start and walk away!
  • Assistance scripts, such as potion usage when silenced or auto remove-shock!
  • Miscellaneous scripts such as automatic potion usage and super glide!
You should go read the whole thing, there is quite a bit more.
Old   #165

thanks for the quick reply, do i need to know scripting language?