Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release + Cheats] AionScript (All Servers)

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
its for freee ?
und ist das auch für deutsche ?

Old   #32

elite*gold: 450
While I can read German, I cannot write it (I'm Dutch, you see). I can only provide support in English and the only supported language is English. If you use the German client, you won't be able to use auto-hunting scripts, for example. Everything else does work, though. And no, the application is not for free. It requires a small fee.

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastradius View Post
While I can read German, I cannot write it (I'm Dutch, you see). I can only provide support in English and the only supported language is English. If you use the German client, you won't be able to use auto-hunting scripts, for example. Everything else does work, though. And no, the application is not for free. It requires a small fee.
hmm i m ready to buy it
but i can get a week to test it ?

i asking about german because my english is bad hehe ^^
Old   #34

Unfortunately we don't give a free week to test the application, however there is a cool solution to test. For 1 euro you get 1 day unlimited access to AionScript, the package is at the very bottom of the 'Paid Subscription' page. You're not entering a contract or anything, so you only take a new package when you want to.

Old   #35

for register i need this Who is the lead programmer of AionScript? and i can't seee where say the answer
can someone help me

----------------------
siempre no ya vi donde dice
Old   #36
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 3823
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,475
#spam deleted
Old   #37

Posting here to share a small snippet of updates to the application. Each day I continue to work on AionScript and its successor, so if you would like to follow progress take a look at our and twitter!. I'm sharing some noteworthy updates of the GrinderFramework (our automated hunting script):
  • Added Assassin support (Perfect Runes, Stuns, Spins, Back-stabs, and more!).
  • Added Spirit Master support (Experimental, perfect dot-reaction and more!)
  • Updated the Gladiator with rellis's improvements (Lockdown, Aoe and more!)
  • Updated Ranger and Templar with missing skills and small improvements.

Our community consists of both users and scripters alike (some love our extensions, such as the cheating extension, and some love using or creating scripts). If you have questions, thoughts or suggestions about any of our many extensions or scripts, feel free to drop a note on the forum! By combining the game knowledge of our community, all of our scripts continue to improve, perhaps you'll want to be part of that too?
Old   #38

elite*gold: 99
Received Thanks: 5,085
Hallo, schlechter Support, halbwegs kaputtes Programm, was dort angeboten wird. Ich empfehle die Seite niemanden, kauft euch einen besseren Hack wo anders.

Geschrieben von: DerKiller
Old   #39

Ich kaufte davor schon und habe mein Account nicht bekommen, dass war auch schon etwas älter. Meine 10 Euro hab ich bis heute nicht bekommen. Heute, nach paar Wochen, habe ich mich entschlossen, wieder ein Packet zu kaufen, diesmal wollte ich einen freien Tag haben zum Testen, da die Sache wegen letztes mal nicht seriös genug für mich war. Das Problem war: Bezahle ich den Euro, kann ich mir dann kein Monatspacket für 6 Euro kaufen, weil ich nur 6.37 € auf meinem PayPal Account hatte. Deshalb habe ich Ihnen vorgeschlagen, jeden heute einen einstündigen Testaccount zu geben, wegen der Gleichberechtigung. Nachdem dies auch abgelehnt wurde, hat mein Freund nebenbei den Hack getestet und meinte, dass dieser Hack das Geld nicht Wert ist.

Naja, macht eure eigene Meinung dazu.
Old   #40

Ah, so now you start to make things up and post comments on my profile? Is it because I banned you for flaming, whining and trolling from my own forum? Everyone is free to try our product for a single euro, and if you don't like it, you don't extend it. It's really that simple.
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlatici View Post
Ich kaufte davor schon und habe mein Account nicht bekommen, dass war auch schon etwas älter. Meine 10 Euro hab ich bis heute nicht bekommen. Heute, nach paar Wochen, habe ich mich entschlossen, wieder ein Packet zu kaufen, diesmal wollte ich einen freien Tag haben zum Testen, da die Sache wegen letztes mal nicht seriös genug für mich war. Das Problem war: Bezahle ich den Euro, kann ich mir dann kein Monatspacket für 6 Euro kaufen, weil ich nur 6.37 € auf meinem PayPal Account hatte. Deshalb habe ich Ihnen vorgeschlagen, jeden heute einen einstündigen Testaccount zu geben, wegen der Gleichberechtigung. Nachdem dies auch abgelehnt wurde, hat mein Freund nebenbei den Hack getestet und meinte, dass dieser Hack das Geld nicht Wert ist.

Naja, macht eure eigene Meinung dazu.
Just read it again, with google translator and my comment was before the ban. The ban was the proof, that you guy can't accept critique. BTW: Just give my 10 Euro please back...
Old   #42

If you did indeed make a transaction and the system failed to process it (It's automatic, you know), I would like to request your e-mail address for verification of the payment and returning the payed amount. The funny thing is, however, that we don't have any package that costs 10 euro..

For those wondering, I understand my application is not suitable for everyone and of course, there are people who are negative about it. If you don't like it, I accept and understand that, but if you post a review, at least specify what you did not like and why you didn't like it, and make sure you actually tried it first

At least I can improve the product with feedback like that.
Old   #43

You don't read. I say'd to you, it was 1 month ago. BTW: I payed with a PaySafeCard to a admin. I got never a answer.
Old   #44

yeah there is no download link at all?
Old   #45

Nothing changed in pricing. There's also no direct paying involved, the system does everything (and only supports PayPal). If you paid someone, you should have read the the download topic more carefully (And there's the link as well )