Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release + Cheats] AionScript (All Servers)

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
You should get Mortred to give you a testimonial.

Old   #137

Old   #138

elite*gold: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerb85 View Post
You should get Mortred to give you a testimonial.
You're making the assumption this individual actually used the application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnecrunx View Post
is the no animation like raijin? not double speed cus u gonna get banned, but to set a specific speed.
No-animation is customizable with a slider. You can configure your own speed increase in percentage.
Old   #139

Old   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastradius View Post
No-animation is customizable with a slider. You can configure your own speed increase in percentage.
I think that explains everything ...
The link is not dead, you need to subscribe to download.
Old   #141

Hello, i have juste one problem...

i want to Download Aionscript but i doesn't understand the question "Who does the math of AionScript?"

Help please!
Old   #142

Still works after Gameforge freetoplay?
Old   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by drixouille View Post
Hello, i have juste one problem...

i want to Download Aionscript but i doesn't understand the question "Who does the math of AionScript?"

Help please!
The answer is in our download topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfate View Post
Still works after Gameforge freetoplay?
Of course. Everything since 2.0 on NA/EU/RU are working at this moment (Including Aion 3.0 Russian).
Old   #144

Does this bot has the grind quests and talk to npc (rep quests and coin quests) to complete it like rubot?

am v interested after reding the reviews
Old   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubkiller View Post
Does this bot has the grind quests and talk to npc (rep quests and coin quests) to complete it like rubot?

am v interested after reding the reviews
No.
Old   #146

Old   #147

Thank you for The Great work !
Old   #148

You should name such tools EMO-TARD-SELF-ESTEEM-BOOSTER ...but hey thats why all like one-shotting pixels in a game , cos otherwise it will be painful and shameful irl .... i wonder how big of a fail one has to be irl to resort to hacks to vent his rage (which most of the time is towards himself cos being a pfail loser ) **** do i wish i had a mini-gun and unlimited ammo sometimes , tis woulda be fun , or just plain ole Molotov
Old   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnecrunx View Post
Sorry i was clicking wrong link, i think i might give it a try, but percentage? ( no animation ) but how would i know what speed i am using, i don't care for all the other hacks this program has to offer. Cus it might make you get banned easier. The only problem is the attack speed. Raijin attack speed program you could know wut speed you were using for example 1000 is 1.0 speed 1600 is 1.6 speed and so on but with a percentage i could be playing on 0.5 and not be aware of the calibration being set and i could be playing to speedy then evryone will take pictures of me hacking at super speed an get banned right away with the account i been playing almost for a year. Aionscript has alot of stuff but what i need the most important has a percentage -_- Raijin why don't u put ur No animation pay to use or help aionscript get calibration right. I know you gonna send me to hell or something else but i been using or program for too long and is hard now to find the right tool once again. Same thing with mmoelites they have no animation and is even worse double the speed or super speed. I've seen alot of bans for those kinda software.
It actually makes more sense to add a certain percentage to your attack speed, since that way your attack speed will react correctly on buffs- and debuffs. If you add, or set, a static number, the percentage change in attack speed is different when someone casts Shackle of Vulnerability, for example. If you're on a private server such as Not Aion when that happens, the static increase will be what is going to be what puts you on the detected list. Percentages are the way to go for us, especially seeing that we limit detection possibilities by enabling safety features (They can be turned off, but that's not recommended).
Old   #150

gibt es irgendwo eine deutsche erklärung zu dem bot.. würde gerne den debi rush machen aber bekomme es nicht ganz hin...
mein charakter kann die gravity funktion nicht benutzen.. es passiert nichts wenn ich ctrl + z oder ctrl + e benutze

is there somewhere offered a declaration to the German .. would like to make the debi rush but not quite get it back ...
My character can not use the gravity function .. nothing happens when I ctrl + z or ctrl + e use