Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

"How to" Aion - FAQs + Guides + links

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
i installed the game and every thing now when i open the luncher and press one of the
The Server Clock Tower its how u called it . its give me a error and i cant open the luncher... please help

Old   #62

i cant even install the game i did everything step by step but when i try to install it gives me this

Old   #63

your files are probably corrupted
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by eitai123 View Post
i installed the game and every thing now when i open the luncher and press one of the
The Server Clock Tower its how u called it . its give me a error and i cant open the luncher... please help
YOu cannot select that server if you are not even entering the game ..what the..
What kind of error...? O.o

Old   #65

guys, use only their chinese client from their mirror sites and then download ENU.pak change regionla setting to US and it must work o.o i installed it with this way on 7x pc and work 100%.
Old   #66

I had chosen the first here and now cannot change it doesnot work i cannot click on the second like in picture
help me
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #67

i have a problem since today.whenever i start aion i get now an error message critical error eviroment cant be initialize.i played it yesterday for 6 hours without any probs.starte a few time new the game too.any suggetions?
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0guz View Post
I had chosen the first here and now cannot change it doesnot work i cannot click on the second like in picture
help me
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Ste your ini-file to 0 0 0, start the patcher, select the region server, let it patch, install the English patch again, set your ini-file to 3 3 3 + read-only, start it and it should work.

Quote:
i have a problem since today.whenever i start aion i get now an error message critical error eviroment cant be initialize.i played it yesterday for 6 hours without any probs.starte a few time new the game too.any suggetions?
Only thing I know is to reinstall it..
Old   #69

it worked .. thanks a lot
Old   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony X View Post
Ste your ini-file to 0 0 0, start the patcher, select the region server, let it patch, install the English patch again, set your ini-file to 3 3 3 + read-only, start it and it should work.

Only thing I know is to reinstall it..

btw u dont need change ur ini file, u can just change ur regional location to engglish USA and it will choose english patch automatically
Old   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh430 View Post
btw u dont need change ur ini file, u can just change ur regional location to engglish USA and it will choose english patch automatically
Why did it then not work for me, without changing the ini-file? That was the only way that worked for me.. So stop saying "you don't need to bla"
Old   #72

This is so ******* frustrating. No one has solved the Data.zip problem yet. I can't finish installing because it says blablabla Data.zip and the exits the install. I've seen other people with this problem but no one has any idea how to fix it. I have downloaded over 5 Data.zip files and they are all the exact same size as the ones people post that have it working ( 370 MB (388,486,882 bytes) )

Old   #73

Hab ein Problem, kann Aion nicht starten.

Könnt Ihr mir sagen was vielleicht schiefläuft:

Quote:
"AION Client.exe hat ein Problem festgestellt und muss beendet werden"
Old   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowxdrago View Post
This is so ******* frustrating. No one has solved the Data.zip problem yet. I can't finish installing because it says blablabla Data.zip and the exits the install. I've seen other people with this problem but no one has any idea how to fix it. I have downloaded over 5 Data.zip files and they are all the exact same size as the ones people post that have it working ( 370 MB (388,486,882 bytes) )

Well, it seems NOT to have the (almost) exact size.. 18MB less MB than expected. O.o So it's no wonder it's not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxx View Post
Hab ein Problem, kann Aion nicht starten.

Könnt Ihr mir sagen was vielleicht schiefläuft:

Gab shcon mal so einen Thread. Schau bitte nach.
Old   #75

the "( 370 MB (388,486,882 bytes) )" Is just what comes up when i right click it, the number on the right (388,486,882 bytes) is the actual size, i think 370 is just the rounded down number or something. Even when downloading it exactly from the link you gave in your first post , while it is downloading it says "370.49"

It is the correct file. I've downloaded it so many times and from so many differnt places and none of them work.