danm..
i gived up all quest.. try
and nothing
again take some quests in other maps
and nothing too
someone can help me??
Ty TY
_________________________________
i find the "bug" for "The *** Statue of Changqiu Village (I)"
dont open..
u need make the #### quest .. the quest that u got Deco for 3 days and summon *****
..
thx
danm..
i gived up all quest.. try
and nothing
again take some quests in other maps
and nothing too
someone can help me??
Ty TY
_________________________________
i find the "bug" for "The *** Statue of Changqiu Village (I)"
dont open..
u need make the #### quest .. the quest that u got Deco for 3 days and summon *****
..
thx
chezz just run around the portals... i bet there some in hefei named null or something.... go to Hz look around for portals coz the only one is in hefei is there is second i bet its to icy palace...
hey i got a problem
i made a character in Shaolin place but i wanted to make a WT
so i went to WT and did all the quests but when i wanted to do the ten years peace (III) on 9 dis it wont let me. I tried every type eg. sho, BOT, HD, WT and Lob, SF and still couldnt lvl
i have all the other stuff right but its still not working
plz help.. (IM THINK THIS ISNT A DOUBLE POST)
I have a serious problem....I can't get exp from quest...Failed to elevate your Cheng..
I tryed to relog,start the program again...
Dunno what to do ;/... 2 lvls till LM6
I have a serious problem....I can't get exp from quest...Failed to elevate your Cheng..
I tryed to relog,start the program again...
Dunno what to do ;/... 2 lvls till LM6
i had that too jsut cancel quest go back to hefei accept it and get horns again then try worked for me if that doesnt work then quest is bugged.
Black Clan Leveling guide. (Server 5) 04/08/2010 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies Hello pvpers,
I would like to know if anyone else doing the disturbance of shimei village RTK quest for the level hack has come across.. no gravestones?
This is exactly whats happening to me. There are no gravestones at the indicated site and I have tried many things like for eg. Relog, restart 9D and 9Disciple, completely restart computer.
Please help.
[9DVN] need help for making a white clan lvl hacking guide 04/07/2010 - 9Dragons - 7 Replies hey guys,
i am just too stupid to figure out the quest names for white clan quests in 9disciple...
just leveled my shaolin to rl1 and now i am trying to find the quest name in 9disciple but until now i had no luck... i am really sure there's a button for the quest "The Gold of Shanghua Village (I)"
also it would be nice to know what the quest button for the sun and moon level is, since i am pretty sure the white and black clan quests are almost identical
when i got enough...