Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[9DVN] Black Clan - Easy Level Hacking Guide

Discussion on [9DVN] Black Clan - Easy Level Hacking Guide within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/02/2010, 09:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenneth View Post
lol, from Rl1 to Cs6 With even 10 deelay without any dc, it still takes 30min + to reach Cs6 :P but its fast, but black clan lvl faster, and is same quest so i quite dont understand why its not working for white..

and Saweet, what is all those other boxes in quest 2, why dont you realese an nice lvling guide with all those Boxes translated maybe, i dont know how to speak this thingy o.o
try delay 50 and quick send
Old 04/02/2010, 16:52   #32

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenneth View Post
and Saweet, what is all those other boxes in quest 2, why dont you realese an nice lvling guide with all those Boxes translated maybe, i dont know how to speak this thingy o.o
The names are translated, but they don't properly match up with the English version quest names. Other people have made some nice guides on how to use them and I think that is enough. It's easy to tell people to make guides but nobody really thinks of the time it takes to write them and the research involved to make them as accurate as possible.

I simply have so much going on in my life that I cannot spend much time writing guides. The most I have been able to commit for several months are my moderator duties.
Old 04/02/2010, 16:59   #33

What i should do to dont get so much DCs? I set my delay to ~55,and i get dc after 1-2mins...
Old 04/02/2010, 19:47   #34

Erm....how to complete quest if snakes dont drop snake skins?!(Quest for HD)
Old 04/02/2010, 21:04   #35

You nead to be lower lvl. I say do as I did - make another char, get those skins and put em in storage
Old 04/02/2010, 21:09   #36

Exclamation you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
The names are translated, but they don't properly match up with the English version quest names. Other people have made some nice guides on how to use them and I think that is enough. It's easy to tell people to make guides but nobody really thinks of the time it takes to write them and the research involved to make them as accurate as possible.

I simply have so much going on in my life that I cannot spend much time writing guides. The most I have been able to commit for several months are my moderator duties.
foreword: guides are really difficult to make but that depents on how accurate it is and the way you make it understandable

[THE FOLLOWING POST MAY BE OFF-TOPIC]

Well... i understand time problems, however, the thing that confuses people the most time is:

- in your useful links thread, there are links to guides like "level hacking guide" etc. but if you click on them, you get to some threads with a 9disciple build 36XX something picture and you have to do things you probably cannot do with build 3715.(not saying you really cannot do something with 9dis)

- in those "good guides" are NO PICTURES what you have to do, that confuses people BADLY. (it's not too bad, but the text has to be really clear and simple if you don't need pictures)

- if you want a guide for "xxx" everyone says "use the search function" BUT YOU WON'T FIND ANYTHING WITH THE SEARCH because you simply don't know what you have to search and some say check out the post from userX and if you found this post it's again, not understandable.

- just think of a common noob hacker, you want to hack something, you search for some explanation. for example 9Disciple... you get a tutorial... BUT IT'S FOR VERSION 36XX AGAIN. (Not a big problem imo but you need to update your tutorial.... just for the big noobs, you know what i mean)

- there are some other, great working hacks, but you don't have a good guide... the only good tutorials i have seen are the ones from GoodOldJase (i am not saying my tutorials are great too, but at least people understand them better.... i hope)

- on the other side, there are hacks that you don't actually need, since they're in vietnamese anyway(except dupe and skill hack)

[EVEN MORE OFF-TOPIC!]

- is 9D VN really closing? if so, are the guides completely useless?

that's just my opinion
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2010, 21:51   #37

1 more question : why i can't delete my character?
Old 04/02/2010, 22:00   #38

Hey i have one question - where the f*** they all get those shiny weapons?
Old 04/02/2010, 22:15   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperLV View Post
Hey i have one question - where the f*** they all get those shiny weapons?

you need to refine the weapons for refining you need BE's and weapons each refine level has a chance to break unless you use the 9d disciple refine hack(not sure if it works have yet to test it)
Old 04/02/2010, 22:24   #40

ty masterdoomer. I found one +11 sword laying on the ground
Old 04/02/2010, 22:43   #41

really?what sword is it?=D and np
Old 04/03/2010, 00:56   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post

I Would Love To Get a Guide For Those Other Boxes, When i see those other boxes i Feel like 9Dis is Evil to me so i would like to understand Quest2 more, and how to dupe with 9Dis, if it dupes more then 1 item
Old 04/03/2010, 09:19   #43

Î got one Problem..

If i try to hack now: The Disturbance of Zhengyang Village (I)

-> I got the Quest Iteam
-> And the Quest is not Open if i come in the Map!

-> If i want to start the Quest i get DC!

What should i do.. :C

I can't hack this QUest now
Old 04/03/2010, 15:22   #44

Where can I buy weapons for Crimson Snake? I get killed everytime I try to kill the Deers
Old 04/03/2010, 17:31   #45

How to enter the North Sea Palace?
Closed Thread