Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Clan Leveling guide. (Server 5)

Discussion on Black Clan Leveling guide. (Server 5) within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Black Clan Leveling guide. (Server 5)

Hello pvpers,

I would like to know if anyone else doing the disturbance of shimei village RTK quest for the level hack has come across.. no gravestones?

This is exactly whats happening to me. There are no gravestones at the indicated site and I have tried many things like for eg. Relog, restart 9D and 9Disciple, completely restart computer.

Please help.
Old 04/08/2010, 02:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
There is no mobs in hangzhou at all.. Thanks to Devil for telling me.. even that i standed middle in Hz and dint understand why grave stones was gone.. "lol."