Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[9DVN] Black Clan - Easy Level Hacking Guide

Discussion on [9DVN] Black Clan - Easy Level Hacking Guide within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/30/2010, 16:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
added to thread
thanks, looking foreward to do some more helpful guides
Old 03/31/2010, 05:09   #17

AWww **** i did the steps and when i went for my lvl 73 quest the thing glitched and it passed the quest now im stuck at 73...
Old 03/31/2010, 09:08   #18

i am hermit 5^^ i cant w8 projected soul 2
Old 03/31/2010, 18:53   #19

Clean.
Old 03/31/2010, 20:17   #20

Thanx Itachi944 for that wonderful guide
But, could you add some infos to quest hack with White Clan Chars ? That would be gr8 since i dont know which quests i can Hack after RL1 :>

PS:
I mean you don't need to make another Guide just write for Example:
RL1 --- Nanchang --- (Questname) --- "Quest2" (Questname to mark on the page)

Thank you go on with that gr8 work !
Old 03/31/2010, 20:36   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroSystemZ View Post
Thanx Itachi944 for that wonderful guide
But, could you add some infos to quest hack with White Clan Chars ? That would be gr8 since i dont know which quests i can Hack after RL1 :>

PS:
I mean you don't need to make another Guide just write for Example:
RL1 --- Nanchang --- (Questname) --- "Quest2" (Questname to mark on the page)

Thank you go on with that gr8 work !
i didn't test any quest 2 tab quests for white clan now... maybe i'll add it when i have time to play with my wu-tang
Old 04/01/2010, 00:30   #22

hey for RL 1 just look in your 9Dis its under quest 1 it should say the outbreak thing
it takes longer to do but you can lvl to SM1(73) really fast just make sure that you take your time on the next one cuz it cud glitch like mine
Old 04/01/2010, 01:15   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by pindiper View Post
hey for RL 1 just look in your 9Dis its under quest 1 it should say the outbreak thing
it takes longer to do but you can lvl to SM1(73) really fast just make sure that you take your time on the next one cuz it cud glitch like mine
did you put your delay to 5000 without quick send or something?
if so, that would be the only reason a quest 1 tab quest could be any faster than a quest 2 tab quest, since the 2nd quests spam the exp epicly, the only quest where some other quest could be faster is imo the 10 years quest

this order is actually the best you can get, not too slow (maybe except 10 years 3) and not too fast. there's really no reason for a quest 1 tab quest to level hack... just if you really need much items you get with it

and switching quests doesn't take much time...
Old 04/01/2010, 02:00   #24

well just let people know at last quest don't need kill mad horn, work's too with little horn mad deer, is lvl 123 and you get perfect horn too.
----------------------------------------
EDIT:
for white clan quest guide is just 1st quest[with WT just need go to other clan base], 2nd quest[go Jinan, kill same mob and reapeta quest with 9disciple till CS6], and final quest[nice horns, go NSIP, kill little horn mad deer get horns back hefei, and see your XP up] you can't make quest disturbance at NC, i tried and couldn't, but Jinan quest give very well XP i got CS6 quick in Jinan.
Old 04/01/2010, 06:01   #25

yo i need some help
im at the gravestone thing
ive destroyed tones of them and i still havnt got the quest item
im using the same coordinates and its still not getting any
ive tried redoing it and still cant get it
BTW im SM1(73)
Old 04/01/2010, 06:32   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pindiper View Post
yo i need some help
im at the gravestone thing
ive destroyed tones of them and i still havnt got the quest item
im using the same coordinates and its still not getting any
ive tried redoing it and still cant get it
BTW im SM1(73)
try break various gravestones don't brake same, always move for other gravestone
yeah i know is painfull 1 day took me 2 hours to get item, today i got after broke 1 tombstone =P.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2010, 06:56   #27

yea its most likely a low drop rate item
thx for the info
Old 04/01/2010, 10:12   #28

Quest Tab 1 is like love for me, since im WT And Rl1 quest dont even have any sight to work why do you guys only like niggnaggs? why not white clan.. kinda **** me off any idea how to make it work for white clan with Sm1 quest ?, i tryed it but dint work but RL1 Quest worked great for white clan 2 but not sm1 x) Teach pls?
Old 04/01/2010, 15:45   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenneth View Post
Quest Tab 1 is like love for me, since im WT And Rl1 quest dont even have any sight to work why do you guys only like niggnaggs? why not white clan.. kinda **** me off any idea how to make it work for white clan with Sm1 quest ?, i tryed it but dint work but RL1 Quest worked great for white clan 2 but not sm1 x) Teach pls?
not Work i already said on post above, quick guide for white clan, you can't do SM1 quest and RL quest is not painfull, you get good XP, with delay 20-40

got RL1 to CS6 quick.
Old 04/02/2010, 05:58   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolhada View Post
not Work i already said on post above, quick guide for white clan, you can't do SM1 quest and RL quest is not painfull, you get good XP, with delay 20-40

got RL1 to CS6 quick.
lol, from Rl1 to Cs6 With even 10 deelay without any dc, it still takes 30min + to reach Cs6 :P but its fast, but black clan lvl faster, and is same quest so i quite dont understand why its not working for white..

and Saweet, what is all those other boxes in quest 2, why dont you realese an nice lvling guide with all those Boxes translated maybe, i dont know how to speak this thingy o.o
Closed Thread