Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] GameGuard Bypass

Discussion on [Request] GameGuard Bypass within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Request] GameGuard Bypass

Is there any way to bypass gameguard , so i can play with 2 accounts.. my healer and my warr.. [server -- > 9Dragons Awaken]
Old 04/06/2016, 03:12   #2

i think only the way is by virtual machine...
Old 04/06/2016, 04:00   #3

The newer revisions of Gameguard have checks for any kind of virtual machine and are blocking it. Your best bet would be to hook over the functions that are checking for said process.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]GameGuard Bypass
03/21/2016 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Tittle:handsdown:
GameGuard Bypass Request
02/02/2010 - Shaiya - 10 Replies
Hey guys i need a bypassed game.exe for the new chinese server link is at bottom end i need it bypassed not for hacking buy because i keep getting a game guard still in proses error and its pissing me off please can someone bypass it me. please and thank you. HERE IS LINK FOR GAME.EXE And i am also attaching the game exe to this if you just want that.
[Request] Ys Online, GameGuard Bypass
08/11/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 24 Replies
Hello, We actually need a bypass for Ys Online's GameGuard to make some bots. Here are some informations about this awesome game: Actually in open beta, here is the homepage: http://www.ysonline.com/ It's for euro users only, but you can play from US/Asia/Africa with a proxy. Some screenshots: (the game can be in english/french/german) http://cfs.tistory.com/attach/463/1020312265.jpg http://www.jeumaniak.ch/site/images/stories/ysonl ine.jpg
[request] help bypass gameguard?
06/28/2009 - Rohan - 12 Replies
EDIT for newcomers: post #7 has details on a way to memory scan and active debug rohan without ever disabling gameguard. This post show now continue in its entirety unmodified: I'm basically stuck bypassing gameguard, primarily because I don't understand how to use olly (I understand what I want to do with it, I just don't understand Olly's interface). If anyone can essentially tutorial me through bypassing gameguard, I would be very grateful, as well as I will share whatever I actually...
[Request] TUT or whatever i can learn how to bypass gameguard
04/01/2008 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Search = nothing :( google = nothing+++++++++ <='( and now i post a request, if any have a tut or whatever i can learn how to bypass gameguard, pls post here