[Request] Gameguard bypass tut on any games Will PAY 07/26/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies Hi,
I want to know how to bypass gameguard on any game. Looking for a good instructor and tutorial, will pay.
Thank you.
GameGuard Bypass Request 02/02/2010 - Shaiya - 10 Replies Hey guys i need a bypassed game.exe for the new chinese server link is at bottom end i need it bypassed not for hacking buy because i keep getting a game guard still in proses error and its pissing me off please can someone bypass it me. please and thank you.
HERE IS LINK FOR GAME.EXE
And i am also attaching the game exe to this if you just want that.
[Request] Ys Online, GameGuard Bypass 08/11/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 24 Replies Hello,
We actually need a bypass for Ys Online's GameGuard to make some bots. Here are some informations about this awesome game:
Actually in open beta, here is the homepage: http://www.ysonline.com/
It's for euro users only, but you can play from US/Asia/Africa with a proxy.
Some screenshots: (the game can be in english/french/german)
http://cfs.tistory.com/attach/463/1020312265.jpg
http://www.jeumaniak.ch/site/images/stories/ysonl ine.jpg
[request] help bypass gameguard? 06/28/2009 - Rohan - 12 Replies EDIT for newcomers: post #7 has details on a way to memory scan and active debug rohan without ever disabling gameguard. This post show now continue in its entirety unmodified:
I'm basically stuck bypassing gameguard, primarily because I don't understand how to use olly (I understand what I want to do with it, I just don't understand Olly's interface).
If anyone can essentially tutorial me through bypassing gameguard, I would be very grateful, as well as I will share whatever I actually...