Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PA/PK/Elypsum

Discussion on PA/PK/Elypsum within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PA/PK/Elypsum

Firstly sorry bout the long post.

So i finally bricked my laptop trying to install win 7 . If anyone can help, here is the description of issues.

I bought a new laptop with windows 7 and tried out
9d PA . I didnt get much time to have a opinion but i noticed the whole server was empty, no stands in hefei, so I guess no economy as everything is attainable on solo play. I guess there must people in tibet/loulan, but i guess this means no new players are joining. I coudnt even find a master. Also i missed out on the event so no xp cards or any starting stuff. Then didnt get any chi gathering gifts at rc i guess coz i got attacked by mob while Chi breathing and died.
The hourly gifts were female decos and lvl 10 elixir. So basically all i got as starting gift is a def set and a wep.
Not really getting the Private server feeling. I checked out 9dPK and elypisum sites and there starting gifts were awesome, decos / flags/banners/Im weapons and
unlimited xp card and a xp rate of 120x-150x as compared to 30x in PA. So, i saw a lot of negative opinions about elysium and 9dPK due to some IM/P2W issues i guesses, dont care i have always been a free player and am finally old enuff to drop some cash to support a game i have played so long. As i gather all* 3 servers have diferent stat system than normal 9d(GC) to try and balance PVP. I was hoping some of you can answer my queries so i can choose a server. No opinions only facts plz.

Which Server is most populated ?

what are the lowest open PvP maps in each server?

Where can i reach the end game tibet/loulan asap (best xp rate/xp cards)?

What are the active/strong guilds in each server? Wheres the drama?

How do the stat systems differ in each version?​

How are the new /different skills in each server?

Any other gameplay differences?

All due respect to bodyPA for his awesome server and balancing efforts but looking to have some fun next 3 days.

Also, anyone wanna start a char with me today for some fun on any server lemme know.

Thank you. Hoping for some quick replies!!

What about 9DPK server?

Currently, our server give you:
x150 exp base rate
x300 skill
x20 drop
Welcome gift
Welcome gift content the following items:
Each IM no require level weapon (2 socket)
1 WSC entity
10x +2 scroll
50x jade seperator
Blue banner
Red banner
White banner
Black banner
Phoenix banner
Premium package (180days)
Assasins deco (Male and Female)
255 EXP x2
255 Sweet Bread +40 Attribute
255 Snow kid epithet (7 days)
255 Couriers Guild Vouchers

Cmon guys, in gonna be home in 2 hrs
Old 01/15/2016, 14:35   #2

We have increased our rates to 40x all maps and 80x CC.
Moreover, there's a weekend +50% exp event going on, meaning our rates for the weekend are 60x all maps and 120x CC.
^Wanted to point that out since there was a misunderstanding.
Old 01/15/2016, 15:51   #3

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghett0gs0n View Post
What about 9DPK server?

Currently, our server give you:
x150 exp base rate
x300 skill
x20 drop
Welcome gift
Welcome gift content the following items:
Each IM no require level weapon (2 socket)
1 WSC entity
10x +2 scroll
50x jade seperator
Blue banner
Red banner
White banner
Black banner
Phoenix banner
Premium package (180days)
Assasins deco (Male and Female)
255 EXP x2
255 Sweet Bread +40 Attribute
255 Snow kid epithet (7 days)
255 Couriers Guild Vouchers

Cmon guys, in gonna be home in 2 hrs
No idea about rates, but, oh well, that's yours starters gift actually:

I kept ign as well, but just made char to check it.
Old 01/15/2016, 22:55   #4

Yeh, 9dpk doesn't give those stuff, maybe Elisyum does and he did a lil' mistake over there.
Old 01/15/2016, 23:23   #5

Join PA. Screw the others.
Old 01/15/2016, 23:33   #6

Can't say about rest, but in PA9D you can probably hit Tibet or close in 3 solid days of playing. Assuming you go at it in a weirdo way :P

By that i mean get to RL12 anyway you can, then dive to CC and you're high EC in a few hours, then LD till CS9. By now you have enough money to get a CS 600def set+gloves/hat/boots+ from CC NPC and a few dodge ornaments. Past that Icy becomes easy. The LD grind will have "bought" you some +20 pills for con/str, the first hour or so of Icy is enough to get a def relic and (maybe) a hp banner. After you get the GL weapon collection (GL4?) and the GL4 hp leech hat it's easy mode all the way through it.

The Tickets(?) give you "free" upto +9's and gather the plates to make the +20str/con relic, they come handy in Icy too.

p.s. on the laptop issue, assuming it's just a bummed keyb and not a fried keyb controller, i'd say the best bet would be to plain disconnect it. Many a laptop won't even try to use a external keyb as long s they can find their own. A few are worse, they won't let you access the BIOS with anything other than the "internal" keyb.

p.s.2. scrap that idea unless you're VERY familiar with the procedure. Just saw the takedown video and man... what dumbfuck came up with the idea of putting a hard to access latch locking the keyb internally...
Old 01/16/2016, 09:38   #7

Noone replied before my playing time ( difference in time zones i assume)but i went with PA as even though its a newer server and has none of the drama , population and new content as the other options the attitude and and actions of the admin/developer are confidence inspiring. Im sure the new skills and balance will come here eventually. I actually had a very pleasant experience to the extent that I felt compelled to make a donation the same day itself. Met some great people who were uncharecteristically of 9d population very helpful. Who needs starting gear with a community like this.

I will post a review after the weekend event is over( I know, no one asked)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2016, 10:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by senatovici View Post
Yeh, 9dpk doesn't give those stuff, maybe Elisyum does and he did a lil' mistake over there.
Elysium gives almost the same things. Ao Dai deco for starters tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elipson View Post
Join PA. Screw the others.
I like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josped View Post
Can't say about rest, but in PA9D you can probably hit Tibet or close in 3 solid days of playing. Assuming you go at it in a weirdo way :P

By that i mean get to RL12 anyway you can, then dive to CC and you're high EC in a few hours, then LD till CS9. By now you have enough money to get a CS 600def set+gloves/hat/boots+ from CC NPC and a few dodge ornaments. Past that Icy becomes easy. The LD grind will have "bought" you some +20 pills for con/str, the first hour or so of Icy is enough to get a def relic and (maybe) a hp banner. After you get the GL weapon collection (GL4?) and the GL4 hp leech hat it's easy mode all the way through it.

The Tickets(?) give you "free" upto +9's and gather the plates to make the +20str/con relic, they come handy in Icy too.
Just like josped said. You can get phoenix banner in Icy so fast, also there are 15d relics, that are so freakin easy to farm.

Also, I have some GL WD weapons on me, that gives you leech & massive crit.
Old 01/16/2016, 15:09   #9

Quote:
Noone replied before my playing time ( difference in time zones i assume)but i went with PA as even though its a newer server and has none of the drama , population and new content as the other options the attitude and and actions of the admin/developer are confidence inspiring. Im sure the new skills and balance will come here eventually. I actually had a very pleasant experience to the extent that I felt compelled to make a donation the same day itself. Met some great people who were uncharecteristically of 9d population very helpful. Who needs starting gear with a community like this.

Thank you for the kind words, we're working on making the server even better.
Old 01/16/2016, 15:56   #10

Quote:

Come and join us on Discord as well! We're having a great time there as well ^^
Old 01/16/2016, 17:49   #11

I am willing to help you if you need anything in game and I got it. So, join Discord.
Old 01/17/2016, 13:48   #12

Considering this thread is heavily one sided, ill pitch in
*Will probably need a forum account so make one to view it*

Elysium:
Forums:http://elysium9d-forum.net/
Server Information -
Farming Guide -
Whats in the NPCs -
Their new update information -
Their very own customized dungeon -

9dPK:
Forums:http://forum.9dpk.com/
Server Information -
New Stat System -
Update information - (just go to the Update Tab and you will see everything)

Most populated? Used to be 9dpk but after Elysium's new update it is them by far. 80-90 online at peak time beating 9dpk's best by 15-20. Now 9dpk are quite low hovering max around 35-40.

None of those 2 servers give those absurd gifts. Have a proper read or atleast ask people who know about the server instead of PA fanboys who just assume.

P2W or whatever people say, every item can be farmed in game on both 9dpk and Elysium
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2016, 14:17   #13

Well said, Desire.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2016, 17:43   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Desire View Post
Considering this thread is heavily one sided, ill pitch in
*Will probably need a forum account so make one to view it*

Elysium:
bullshit

9dPK:
whatever

Most populated? Used to be 9dpk but after Elysium's new update it is them by far. 80-90 online at peak time beating 9dpk's best by 15-20. Now 9dpk are quite low hovering max around 35-40.

None of those 2 servers give those absurd gifts. Have a proper read or atleast ask people who know about the server instead of PA fanboys who just assume.

P2W or whatever people say, every item can be farmed in game on both 9dpk and Elysium
1. One-sided? Even the topic's author has told already that he chose PA. So it's truly one-sided, for PA.

2. Most populated? Ah, those afkers in Hefei? Last time I ran across the Ely, it was so freakin empty. I felt I'm playing by myself. 9DPK is populated, tho.

3. Those absurd gifts... well, I made screenshots, didn't I?

4. Well, isn't that P2W? Pay me 40 euro to get your +17 or farm the bosses to get your 1 material, out of 100. Oh, I forgot. Your friend, who paid me 500 euro, is KSing it all the time.

Yeah, it IS possible to farm. But the chance itself is close to none.

Tbh, I like the CC Dungeon's concept on Ely. But it's not worth for me to waste time on any priv server. I'm not even playing that much PA, but still it's second to none. For me, it feels like Play9D's R1. Especially that community with no raging kiddos.
Old 01/17/2016, 17:50   #15

You guys are pathetic!