I'm not going to answer all those posts personally, so let me post just once, as the answer for everyone.
In regard to your posts, opinions and even accusations, let me say something.
General
almost 22 yo IT student, so I have general knowledge about it
my English skill is way lower than 9D's, yet nobody is even trying to point out my mistakes, so I'd learn it
actually, my reading abilities are rated for C1/C2, while my speaking/listening skills are B2/C1 (FCE-based exam confirmed that)
also, played on a lot of servers: Acclaim, G1, GC US, GC DE, all revisions of Play9D, EoD, VN, TH, TW, Elysium, 9DPK (aka 9DWTF)
helped with people's private servers configurations (via Zone where you Rage forum - you know where - censorship on epvp is working too well) -- yasumori
people will complain, but, well, I say everything what I think. Also, I'm doing that for 7 years on this forum. People know me, even if they don't want to. You can't say that I have no experience there. Also, I wrote tutorials for Play9D and one of saweet's tool
Project Alpha
I was the part of the staff for about a year, active especially during development phase
I didn't even get access to GM tool for all that time I was the staff
I didn't work as GM in-game that much - my work was basically improving content
I played PA on all versions as a player, not GM capped one
never got items on my main character from any of staff - used different account to test things out
wait for shitstorm about 'show us logs' -> not gonna happen, even if I'm clean. Why? Simple - people won't trust even if we do so. Haters gonna hate, and my leaguemates know me well that I'm too lazy to beg for items
I joined staff once more recently
currently not working about anything related to PA or 9Dragons
PA has probably the best community that 9D ever got
9DPK/9DWTF
played there as Kalii, Shuji or Adek
hit HG7 or so during 1 day
imo exp is way too high, also game itself can't be considered as challenge anymore
I think that 9DPK's GM is quite good as a developer
never met GM online
as someone said, I am biased against 9DPK complete bullshit. I say all I want about any server, and you forgot that I even said bad things about PA or Elysium (oh lord, there were a lot of them) as well.
Elysium
I think exp rate is "fine" there to play casually
developer did his job well, but owner is far from being rational
did I say he made the players' IPs public?
played there as Geralt and Trolol
hit HG3 easy with gift weapon, yet making it +10 was pain in ass
yes, I'm HG3 (or even HG5 now), yet I'm running with 300 def set and gift weapon
everyone is camping for Ya Suchu, and I'm too lazy to do KJ
150 ES for PS WB ♥
I still think Ely's Tibet drop has the very same proportion of drops compared to PA's (you said guys Ely has drop rate the same as official - watch earlier maps, where drops are way more casual as well)
Ely & 9DPK
high rates are good only for PK
selling weapons for real money - as well
hit cap level and move items to your alts - get 100/1k leech, because why not
Think you got two of my banned account as friends still..
Hacked Warv0x Play9d Client and managed to use the Old 3rd part Q repeaters... but i forgot to Shade over my name at left bottom, So he hacked Epvp and that coused Perm ban on my accounts here.. This one is the only one alive, And yeah.. Daniel J B Here, Your old norwegian friend, we used to skype and you was one of our testers for hacks we created and fixed bugs on at VN/CN/Thai/ Servs.. i dont know if you was on the GamerFirst " GayFist " Program but anyways, you were one of the Guys we used to Create Clans with on servs and tested Exploits and 3rd Part hacks, Client Hacks, etc...
Think you got two of my banned account as friends still..
Hacked Warv0x Play9d Client and managed to use the Old 3rd part Q repeaters... but i forgot to Shade over my name at left bottom, So he hacked Epvp and that coused Perm ban on my accounts here.. This one is the only one alive, And yeah.. Daniel J B Here, Your old norwegian friend, we used to skype and you was one of our testers for hacks we created and fixed bugs on at VN/CN/Thai/ Servs.. i dont know if you was on the GamerFirst " GayFist " Program but anyways, you were one of the Guys we used to Create Clans with on servs and tested Exploits and 3rd Part hacks, Client Hacks, etc...
Sincerely MrOfficer. Hand down long time.
I wanted to introduce you in my post as well! Another legend has appeared! @, come back to community, as well
Beau Aint much talkie, i added him on G+ but then i forgot the whole thing, Does he use FB?, Skype, Or other things that i can contact him on l8r?, Have a good day and Long time no see
Beau Aint much talkie, i added him on G+ but then i forgot the whole thing, Does he use FB?, Skype, Or other things that i can contact him on l8r?, Have a good day and Long time no see
Last time I talked with him was via ePVP PM. Well, it was few weeks ago, though.
I wanted to introduce you in my post as well! Another legend has appeared! @, come back to community, as well
Hi guys.. I'm like to be clear that I'm not back. I still lurk the 9Dragons forum a few times a year to look for any new developments. I haven't played 9Dragons in at least a couple years or more. Without the backing of a professional publisher who cares and is proactive about making the game better, it's of little interest to me. The only possibility I could be interested again is when developers are improving the server and client and sharing their source openly on a community driven platform like GitHub or GitLab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenneth
Beau Aint much talkie, i added him on G+ but then i forgot the whole thing, Does he use FB?, Skype, Or other things that i can contact him on l8r?, Have a good day and Long time no see
Yes, long time no see. The best way to contact me is through epvp pm
Checking this new Redfox or what they are calling themself, if theres old holes in the client tomorrow, i dint even know 9d have changed this much.
Great ur lurking around saweet, atlest a life sign
hundreds. the only security in place is a checksum in crc32 for file sizes, bypass that by either hooking over the function that does the check or just use an older ninedragons.exe
Why has nobody considered emulating the game from scratch?
There was one person that posted just before you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenneth
Checking this new Redfox or what they are calling themself, if theres old holes in the client tomorrow, i dint even know 9d have changed this much.
Great ur lurking around saweet, atlest a life sign
MrOfficer, fancy joining me with some development? nah, j/k, just random discuss on skype add me later!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie
hundreds. the only security in place is a checksum in crc32 for file sizes, bypass that by either hooking over the function that does the check or just use an older ninedragons.exe
Well, that kind of security is just shitty. Is that function even checking the files while game is running? I do know it checks during launching the client.
Well, that kind of security is just ******. Is that function even checking the files while game is running? I do know it checks during launching the client.
I doubt anybody has better security on their client than PA... We're the only ones to have disabled "cable removal" type bugs(relic stacking,etc), CONTINUOUSLY check for hashes, disabled launcher bypassing...
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png