Thank you for welcoming me as the successive owner of Project Alpha 9D.
It is an honor for me to succeed Arceus in his job as owner and developer of PA9D.
As my friend Bogdy has mentioned before I have been following the recent developments in the 9Dragons Private Server scene for quite some time now and I am eager to bring Project Alpha to its next level and provide the best private server out there.
I played 9Dragons at Acclaim myself for a very long time and I connect wondeful memories with it.
I am convinced that with our team and with the help of the community Project Alpha has managed to establish until this day we will accomplish to evolve PA9D out of a great project further to a final stage Private Server with an amazing game experience.
That being said I welcome you to PA9D's successor ZeroN 9D!
Take these sneakpeaks :P
We will farm yuan shao in tibet like elysium for gth/fsh/be so no more problem about BE for high levels.
We will get no bleed 20 YS every 2h in hefei.
Lie lie lie.
Take these sneakpeaks[emoji14]We will farm yuan shao in tibet like elysium for gth/fsh/be so no more problem about BE for high levels.
We will get no bleed 20 YS every 2h in hefei.
Lie lie lie.
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png