Btw, so noticed that some people believe there will be a free, perfect 9D server... that's can't happen unless someone wealthy enough forms a team of people with knowledge and is willing to sustain his server from their own pocket.
PA had a free to play concept, but it failed since the IM has its place in 9D, I believe the IM is fair with the 30% off that zeron decided to put. Also, that means we won't have sales in a while.
9D is a special game, that's why people are still curious about it 12 years of its original launch.
However, 9D was famous for its bugs/glitches, we tried to fix as many as possible and we did that, we're closest to an exploit-free version, that's our main concern, content is second and balance is last, because it's almost impossible without doing lots of math calculations.
The devs are doing a good job aswell, they pulled off a lot of content since privates came, but they are not so interested in figuring and fixing game breaking exploits.
Btw, so noticed that some people believe there will be a free, perfect 9D server... that's can't happen unless (...)
It just can't happen, because some people prefer CS1 cap, and other people prefer full KR content. Some people loved our custom content @ PA, and few just hated that idea. So even that "unless" part is useless. There is nothing like "perfect thing" in imperfect world.
He's in there too, along with a lot of others, the only people I lost any kind of respect for are like 5 people. Fully respect our community for offering support for the best server. I try my best to deliver as much content as I can, which can be seen.
Does anyone know what weapon balance does? I'm under the impression that certain weapons cause more EW than others. Apart from that, I also heard that weapon balance has an effect on crit chance. Can anyone give me some insight into the validity of these two statements?
Guys, I would like to know how many players are palying in this server?
I am playing another server and it always show that it is normal server but it is dead.
is this server dead aswell? I want to get back to 9D and to have some fun as old days on acclaim.
BTW, any NM members still plays here?
Guys, I would like to know how many players are palying in this server?
I am playing another server and it always show that it is normal server but it is dead.
is this server dead aswell? I want to get back to 9D and to have some fun as old days on acclaim.
BTW, any NM members still plays here?
140-200 players online at a time, ~500 unique logins per day.
That sounds nice, but the problem is that I can't run the game, I enter my username/pass on the hackshield and it is not running, any problems?
You're probably trying to login with the forum account. The forum account is seperated from any game related things. You'll have to create a website account.
140-200 players online at a time, ~500 unique logins per day.
P.S. Activated all forum accounts.
We used to have 140-200 Player online at a time, being relogged betwin chars to reach upto 500 logins aday*
I see like 10 players in hefei ( with theyr alts chars ) like 5 in west on max, 20 in tibet?...
Your numbers must be from release^^
i would also love to see better content for collections like 9D PK have done, Where u can create : JS,Scale,Tear, 15.30.90days premiums all at MoTailan refiner resource.. *ThumbsUp*
And all give Credits to bog for saying he have the most Bug free, Exploit Free server when u can Dupe Items at hes server... jesus ur scared to lose ur fame wich already is gone dude.
Btw, so noticed that some people believe there will be a free, perfect 9D server... that's can't happen unless someone wealthy enough forms a team of people with knowledge and is willing to sustain his server from their own pocket.
PA had a free to play concept, but it failed since the IM has its place in 9D, I believe the IM is fair with the 30% off that zeron decided to put. Also, that means we won't have sales in a while.
9D is a special game, that's why people are still curious about it 12 years of its original launch.
However, 9D was famous for its bugs/glitches, we tried to fix as many as possible and we did that, we're closest to an exploit-free version, that's our main concern, content is second and balance is last, because it's almost impossible without doing lots of math calculations.
The devs are doing a good job aswell, they pulled off a lot of content since privates came, but they are not so interested in figuring and fixing game breaking exploits.
The moment when The Server dev from a server u can Dupe items on says : However, 9D was famous for its bugs/glitches, we tried to fix as many as possible and we did that, we're closest to an exploit-free version
What the hell.. ZeroN such a hypocrit server who Epvp communety somehow loved duo all the hype for theyr **** server going Relunch all time.. just wait and see soon **** closed " making new SUPERSUPERSUPER SERVER"
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png