Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9D Redesigned Environment using Unreal Engine

Discussion on 9D Redesigned Environment using Unreal Engine within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/01/2015, 22:37   #31

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Agreed...
Maybe 9d 2 is the way to go... or pay 3000$ for the 2005 tools
who is selling those tools ?
Old 02/02/2015, 07:59   #32

odasm, but he got banned from rage.zone. He has an account here under the name of pengsaizhen
Old 02/03/2015, 05:47   #33

Lightbulb

Quote:
odasm, but he got banned from rage.zone. He has an account here under the name of pengsaizhen
he sell the very old tools for 3k usd o.o ?
Old 02/03/2015, 08:07   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor. View Post
he sell the very old tools for 3k usd o.o ?
Indeed...
Old 02/03/2015, 11:33   #35

Old 02/03/2015, 12:19   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengsaizhen View Post
is you.......bog18dy....bro.

yes, i have the old full source.but you dont want to continue trade.

Maybey we do not trust each other,After all, the files of ours are very important.

BTW:i dont sell it =====3K usd
Yeah, it's obviously me, bogdy18. xD

I don't know what trade you're talking about since I never requested a trade for your files with you...

Again, I believe you're confusing me... Yeah, your files are important, but I can't understand why you wouldn't share x3d converter and map editor at least... I mean yeah, I wouldn't share oper_tool source code either, or NINEDRAGONS_GM.exe source code, but something as small as an x3d converter and a map editor wouldn't really harm you, but I guess it's you decision since the files are yours.

P.S. I've seen someone on RZ call that price... So I took it as a fact, maybe he was just bullshitting...

P.S. I think you're confusing me with elysium's admin... maybe... not sure... don't really care...
Old 02/03/2015, 12:31   #37

Old 02/03/2015, 12:46   #38

Quote:
ok,it‘s not a trade,its exchange.(sorry,i uses improper word),but why send the error pw to me? if you dont want to share/exchange ,dont send the password.
What I wanted you to do is publicly share the server tools (at least the map editor/x3d converter).
I didn't want any exchange/trade with you, since there's nothing I can offer.
I didn't send you anything. You're confusing me with someone else bro.
Old 02/03/2015, 14:17   #39

///////////////////////////////////
Old 02/04/2015, 04:23   #40

Lightbulb

Quote:
///////////////////////////////////
Being clear what you have in your files that can be useful for the actual released files, or what is missing on actual files, also what tools?

and if you mind to share or sell for a reasonable price...
why and why yes and why not ?
lol
Old 02/04/2015, 07:32   #41

you can get the full source from the company of the .....
Old 02/04/2015, 09:24   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor. View Post
Being clear what you have in your files that can be useful for the actual released files, or what is missing on actual files, also what tools?

and if you mind to share or sell for a reasonable price...
why and why yes and why not ?
lol
If you're interested in the tools, here's a list of them:

Also the company he mentioned does have the full source (because they are the developers of Dragon Dream Online), but believe me, I doubt they'll share anything with some strangers, unless they are dumb as **** and put the files online somewhere on their site.
Old 02/04/2015, 13:36   #43

Lightbulb

Quote:
i already tryed to contact them, witht the email of contact , but they dont answer...
( i dont speak chinese )

his files is pirated version of 9dragons i guess...
his files is the same like the ones you have ?
and you mind to sell all source for a reasonable price??
we have 1 year online but want to offer a better experience.
so i will be helpful to have that files...
Old 02/04/2015, 14:19   #44

Quote:
You shared on RZ some DB files... Are they complete ? Any idea how to make them work ? Do they work with Vina client ? Are they for the old KR client maybe? Are they usable in anyway ?( They miss 2 databases: GMS, LOG)
Old 02/04/2015, 15:23   #45

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
You shared on RZ some DB files... Are they complete ? Any idea how to make them work ? Do they work with Vina client ? Are they for the old KR client maybe? Are they usable in anyway ?( They miss 2 databases: GMS, LOG)
Can't you just remake GMS & LOG ones?