Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Secret (new offi?)

Discussion on 4Secret (new offi?) within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/18/2019, 18:28   #106

elite*gold: 0
I did the Capture the flag. There are 2 points with 2 flags. You have to drop it in the enemy base and just touch your base with it, it's quite simple ^^ There is a casting time to drop it in the enemy base.
I'n not sure but i think there was a shop to buy mount, saddle,... All skills are maxed and we can choose the class that we want to play
Old 02/21/2019, 19:32   #107

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
Exa telling me I have a sickly obsession with P4story. Im done
Also, since your kindergarten aged brain can not understand this, your post has neither refuted nor proven any claim. Congratulations on another completely meaningless post. 4130th in a row!
Basically you wrote me and the P4 team for 2-3years now in private chats or on Facebook even after we told you to stop to contact us, so yes Konstantin. You even begged to get unbanned on P4 xd
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorCreed View Post
Are you curious?
I thought you know everything already.
Araz is not 4Secret, idk why you come with this. And I wrote this after I talked with michamo, since the video had content of that guy. (he sent me these ones already a long time ago)
Obviously there were always new servers after one older server got his files leaked, just check the current forum and you'll see how many new people want to try some things ;P Wasn't here for a while, good tutorial topics tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zPizzaX View Post
Why did u ask about CTF lol ah wait i guess u want to flame them if they would make it similar to p4s which stole it from another game or foxxxy's video right ?
Where did I flame them? I just asked a question, whats wrong with you?
There are different kinds of CTF in many games, thats why I asked. E.g. there is the basic "run with the enemy flag to your base" or "holding the flag for pts" (not to confuse with dropzone).
Old 02/21/2019, 19:45   #108

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exa! View Post
Basically you wrote me and the P4 team for 2-3years now in private chats or on Facebook even after we told you to stop to contact us, so yes Konstantin. You even begged to get unbanned on P4 xd

Araz is not 4Secret, idk why you come with this. And I wrote this after I talked with michamo, since the video had content of that guy. (he sent me these ones already a long time ago)
Obviously there were always new servers after one older server got his files leaked, just check the current forum and you'll see how many new people want to try some things ;P Wasn't here for a while, good tutorial topics tho.

Where did I flame them? I just asked a question, whats wrong with you?
There are different kinds of CTF in many games, thats why I asked. E.g. there is the basic "run with the enemy flag to your base" or "holding the flag for pts" (not to confuse with dropzone).
Why is almost every single thread which is about an private server always ends in this retarded flame war?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2019, 20:03   #109

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikrole View Post
Why is almost every single thread which is about an private server always ends in this retarded flame war?
Why do you ask me? I just asked a question and you quoted my comment, I wasn't here for a few days xD
Old 02/21/2019, 23:08   #110

All you KIDS do is fight on here about servers. ALL servers are pretty much **** actually. Some have small things that seem cool but none of them actually offer the best Game Experience in Communities And Game play. None Have that "WOW" Factor imo. Is sad all the spam about who did what and how and where etc. Its pointless till you offer BEST Game Play to players. Also I seen enough on just about all server Admins Have boosted certain players . EVERY SERVER not just one. This is not a debate it is Facts. Anyhow Hope this new server will Do well . Time will Tell I guess. gl
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2019, 07:46   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffedog View Post
All you KIDS do is fight on here about servers. ALL servers are pretty much **** actually. Some have small things that seem cool but none of them actually offer the best Game Experience in Communities And Game play. None Have that "WOW" Factor imo. Is sad all the spam about who did what and how and where etc. Its pointless till you offer BEST Game Play to players. Also I seen enough on just about all server Admins Have boosted certain players . EVERY SERVER not just one. This is not a debate it is Facts. Anyhow Hope this new server will Do well . Time will Tell I guess. gl
Is that why you charge back the money on every single server you play? I will personally help the admins of 4secret to get your hardware banned day 1, so don't waste your time here.
Old 02/22/2019, 15:12   #112

Konst, you shouldn't waste your time here or with 4Secrets too. Take care of your own server, i don't think we need someone like you somewhere else than in Araz4Story.

Now if you want, i can create a thread where you can talk about all your problems with Exa, i can still waste some minuts more for you. Or you can see a psychologist to talk about it ? Not seems like none of the readers of this thread cares about you or any other servers, it's about 4Secrets, not about Konst and Exa love relationship. I don't need you to answer after this topic, it would be useless so just go away if you don't talk about the content of 4Secrets.

Thanks

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/22/2019, 16:50   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post

Can't wait :>
Old 02/22/2019, 18:04   #114

Guys do gamemodes work for u? When im searching for gamemode it closes after 50 sec +-
Old 02/22/2019, 18:37   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPizzaX View Post
Guys do gamemodes work for u? When im searching for gamemode it closes after 50 sec +-
It worked at the beginning of the server, they fixed all the bugs there but they probably turned it off at the moment
Old 03/02/2019, 15:30   #116

No news for so many days...
Old 03/02/2019, 16:22   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by salutare11 View Post
No news for so many days...
There was new fixes/changes but theres just no changelog yet
Old 03/02/2019, 17:57   #118

Did they manage to fix the win10 problem?
Old 03/03/2019, 20:06   #119

Nex fixes :

They are still working on the Windows 10 problem, it is quite long ^^
Old 03/04/2019, 16:31   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
Nex fixes :

They are still working on the Windows 10 problem, it is quite long ^^
Some stuff missing tho
Closed Thread