Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Secret (new offi?)

Discussion on 4Secret (new offi?) within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/17/2019, 17:33   #91

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
It's funny that you only mention us when it was P4S that was attacking every single server from 2013 to 2017.
Kinda true x) p4s attacked also eden4s
Old 02/17/2019, 17:33   #92

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
It's funny that you only mention us when it was P4S that was attacking every single server from 2013 to 2017.
Yeah because i'm talking about the recents servers and it was Araz4Story or 4Ancient most of the times I was not here between 2013 and 2017 as you said so i won't judge something that i don't know. Anyway, that's completely off-topic, if you want to talk about it, come in private message.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2019, 18:35   #93

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Hey kid, stop spreading the rumor that P4 attacked anyone. Nearly the whole community knows that Araz used ddos and hacks versus low servers, P4 didn't care about any new server. Stop being so annoying Konst.
Old 02/17/2019, 19:21   #94

elite*gold: 222
If you don't have any proofs just stop.
It's not a topic about P4Story or Araz4Story and remember the whole world doesn't spinning around you.
It's just pathetic what you're doing here so I think it is the best time to stop with childish comments.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/17/2019, 20:35   #95

Checked out server. Exp seems a bit to high. You cant enjoy each doc if u level and get kicked out in less than 10 minutes . No chance in farming. Unless a feature to stop exp or start it. Doc 80 mobs to much damage with rental gears and no defense pots in Npc not sure what the deal was with that but bad idea. Very laggy server compared to all others I Have tried. No not using win 10 either.
Old 02/17/2019, 21:08   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffedog View Post
Checked out server. Exp seems a bit to high. You cant enjoy each doc if u level and get kicked out in less than 10 minutes . No chance in farming. Unless a feature to stop exp or start it. Doc 80 mobs to much damage with rental gears and no defense pots in Npc not sure what the deal was with that but bad idea. Very laggy server compared to all others I Have tried. No not using win 10 either.
That's a beta server, it's only there to find bugs so yeah the exp rate is quite huge,... I mean that's completely normal ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2019, 21:15   #97

Hi Leute. Ich habe mich jetzt ein bisschen haha ich mach kaka wieder in 4Story reingespielt und ich keule mir abends zwanzig mal einen und frage mich, wo ich nun am meißten Spaß also pacheta haben kann. Ist das aufm deutschem Offi schon das höchste der Gefühle aber mit Seiten auf null rasiert? Wie lange würde ich bei einer halbwegs normalen aller was sagst du da Spieldauer brauchen, bis ich auf 90 oder bruder wie meine mutter 80 bin und bis ich ohne CS n halbwegs kleines Korsett meiner mutter oder gutes +18/20er pvp swanz eq habe? (In Handeln bin ich ein richtiger Schmock haha aber gut, wenn ich mich einmal eingefunden habe) Oder sollte ich dann lieber aufm kiez Privi spielen? Kann mir jemand von den Privis,...
Suche Leute für Offi-Server [Nicht diesen Offi-Server, den anderen]
Hi, ich such' Leute die auf 4Story_UK spielen wollen. Es is ein offizieller GF-Server, nur halt der Brittische. Falls ihr euch jetzt fragt wieso ich nicht auf dem deutschen spielen will ist die Antwort eigentlich schon klar: Hier gibt es kaum Deutsche, es spielen nicht so viele Leute auf dem Server und seitdem ich hier spiele macht 4Story wieder FUN. Also wer mitleveln, mitspielen und vielleicht in die selbe Gilde gehen will (keine Ahnung welche das sein würde), der kann sich ja mal auf...
[BYPASS PATCHER][OFFI]4Story Bypass Modifizierter patcher[OFFI][BYPASS PATCHER]]
30.08.2010 - 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 84 Antworten
edited on august, 23rd 2010 Patcher doesn't work anymore :P #vote 4 close
Zitat von salutare11 Beitrag anzeigen
yea i agree with Mikrole.

And about the problem with D3D9. I tried many D3D9 files but some of them were blocked as you say by the game and the game couldnt launch and some of them worked (i mean the game could be opened) but the in game lag wasnt fixed so i start a ticket yesterday night and i am waiting for the reply. If i'll find the solution i'll let you now.
Thanks, I will do same. In total I have tried 11 d9-files, but all failed. Last reply regarding this topic was:

"Fix windows 10 lag we already working on it but it's not easy so we can't promise anything for now"

We will see, good aspect is that team is aware about this problem and based on last replies I think Secret team will find a suitable solution.

thats not true

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorCreed View Post
If you don't have any proofs just stop.
It's not a topic about P4Story or Araz4Story and remember the whole world doesn't spinning around you.
It's just pathetic what you're doing here so I think it is the best time to stop with childish comments.
nö find ich nicht

Quote:
siiiiii?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikrole View Post
Kinda true x) p4s attacked also eden4s
wow

Well , some hours ago 4Secret published 1.0 version of their project . There are a lot of references to zemi and features that seems a lot to offi servers (fully working mentor system). Also their luncher looks like this( your opinion ?

PS. Their fb page :

Updates:
Check some screenshots I took from the in-game Apparently they have a herb looting

plem plem
Old 02/17/2019, 22:00   #98

ya that sucks too if u try it everything you do you will lose it.
Old 02/17/2019, 23:08   #99

Quote:
ya that sucks too if u try it everything you do you will lose it.
Bro i mean ... What is the problem x) ? Yeah that is a beta server, the craft has 100% rate, the exp is really high, all the Cash Shop is free,... That is completely normal and so yes, you will lose it all when there will be the official start. Nothing sucks, all people knows that it is a beta, if you want to play on the official, wait them to fix all the bugs that the testers report. They only do that to give you the best experience in game.
Old 02/18/2019, 09:20   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exa! View Post
Hey kid, stop spreading the rumor that P4 attacked anyone. Nearly the whole community knows that Araz used ddos and hacks versus low servers, P4 didn't care about any new server. Stop being so annoying Konst.
Only your thinking can be so limited that in one sentence you say "that p4story attacking others is just a rumor" and in the very next you do the exact same thing, saying Araz attacked others. How can your memory be crippled that you don't see the hypocricy here?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2019, 16:35   #101

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Only your thinking can be so limited that in one sentence you say "that p4story attacking others is just a rumor" and in the very next you do the exact same thing, saying Araz attacked others. How can your memory be crippled that you don't see the hypocricy here?
You know whats real hypocrisy?, this:

You're doing this for years now, you even wrote similar **** into our private Facebook conversation. Your sickly obesession with P4 is insane. And I get flamed or get warnings here for actually defending the things I'm into. Such an unfair rivalry is sad. Leave P4 and me the **** alone, please never write me again on Facebook or somewhere else.
I have to say this again in a thread, because you always ignored it when I told you to write me here in private to solve the issues.
___

B2T: The server looks pretty good I think, I'm curious tho what they add as own custom things Is the owner already known?, I'm really curious why they add © Zemi Inc., Published by 4Secret - All rights reserved! on the page on a private server. And whats their CaptureTheFlag like? Is it similar to WoG or is it based on time-points while holding the flag (e.g. like in MW3)?
Old 02/18/2019, 17:01   #102

Quote:

You're doing this for years now, you even wrote similar **** into our private Facebook conversation. Your sickly obesession with P4 is insane. And I get flamed or get warnings here for actually defending the things I'm into. Such an unfair rivalry is sad. Leave P4 and me the **** alone, please never write me again on Facebook or somewhere else.
I have to say this again in a thread, because you always ignored it when I told you to write me here in private to solve the issues.
___

B2T: The server looks pretty good I think, I'm curious tho what they add as own custom things Is the owner already known?, I'm really curious why they add © Zemi Inc., Published by 4Secret - All rights reserved! on the page on a private server. And whats their CaptureTheFlag like? Is it similar to WoG or is it based on time-points while holding the flag (e.g. like in MW3)?
Exa telling me I have a sickly obsession with P4story. Im done

Also, since your kindergarten aged brain can not understand this, your post has neither refuted nor proven any claim. Congratulations on another completely meaningless post. 4130th in a row!
Old 02/18/2019, 17:24   #103

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
Are you curious?
I thought you know everything already.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2019, 17:27   #104

elite*gold: 50
Quote:

B2T: The server looks pretty good I think, I'm curious tho what they add as own custom things Is the owner already known?, I'm really curious why they add © Zemi Inc., Published by 4Secret - All rights reserved! on the page on a private server.
Many Private servers have/had this (4ancient, eden4s, nexon.. and few more)
Some dont have it and some claim 4story as their own product i guess?
Quote:
And whats their CaptureTheFlag like? Is it similar to WoG or is it based on time-points while holding the flag (e.g. like in MW3)?
I guess so, maybe something like in Overwatch, i havn't tried this yet cause there aren't enough players online right now.
Old 02/18/2019, 18:03   #105

Quote:

___

Why did u ask about CTF lol ah wait i guess u want to flame them if they would make it similar to p4s which stole it from another game or foxxxy's video right ?
Closed Thread