Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

4Secret (new offi?)

Discussion on 4Secret (new offi?) within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
4Secret (new offi?)

Well , some hours ago 4Secret published 1.0 version of their project . There are a lot of references to zemi and features that seems a lot to offi servers (fully working mentor system). Also their luncher looks like this( your opinion ?

PS. Their fb page :

Updates:
Check some screenshots I took from the in-game Apparently they have a herb looting

Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/04/2019, 00:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
It's not offi, it's a private server.

With pro team

Old 01/04/2019, 00:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FdpiziLife View Post
It's not offi, it's a private server.

With pro team
I can clearly see that
Old 01/04/2019, 01:30   #4

As you can see from the screenshots it's the basic 3.6 files with updated features.
Looks good, never the less.

Old 01/04/2019, 01:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
As you can see from the screenshots it's the basic 3.6 files with updated features.
Looks good, never the less.

Old 01/04/2019, 01:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by depaki View Post

Yea has been added afterwards.
Old 01/04/2019, 01:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
Yea has been added afterwards.
your server don't have battleground ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2019, 01:54   #8

I Cant open it https://imgur.com/a/e6L9gv9
Old 01/04/2019, 01:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMadry View Post
do '' more info '' and you can run the program
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2019, 06:42   #10

elite*gold: 85
i didnt know its possible to change ui without restarting the game ๏︿๏ woa
those character and login screens looks amazing ..
but whats this mma setting?
Old 01/04/2019, 08:26   #11

It is an unoriginal, mostly stolen product. Same like every other newschool 4Story server, with no personality. BattleGround and few custom images won't make a great server.

The owner already had a few servers, all of them failed, this one won't be different, especially considering what is coming.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2019, 09:53   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by depaki View Post
Well , some hours ago 4Secret published 1.0 version of their project . There are a lot of references to zemi and features that seems a lot to offi servers (fully working mentor system). Also their luncher looks like this( your opinion ?

PS. Their fb page :

Updates:
Check some screenshots I took from the in-game Apparently they have a herb looting
I'm trying it.
1) Disable Antivirus software, to me, for example, Avast has eliminated Tclient and 4story.exe
2) When i play or i accept a quest i get disconnected. "The account is already connected to the game. Do you want to try it again?"
3) Portals are slow
4)the game looks like "empty" and idk how to enter in the mission/document and there are no dungeons.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2019, 12:06   #13

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 2,604
Looks quite interesting, but I don't think there is anything special yet which changes the gameplay at all. The herbs system is known from games like TERA (random spawn at some points in the map). They are able to edit maps/structures, so its not that hard too add a repainted/new objects like that flower then (the maps are from michamo if I remember our conversations correctly).

I saw they have some Capture the Flag. If it's what I expect, then probably they will have something like WoG on P4Story with similar map choices, I hope it won't be another copy then.

Remember guys, do not preorder! Projects like G4 seemed to be good like this one, but failed hard. It's better to wait, do not hype it too much. But yes, keep looking forward to spot some new things in this project, I'm excited
Old 01/04/2019, 13:35   #14

If i remember well the owner of the server is greek.
Old 01/04/2019, 13:52   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnogno View Post
I'm trying it.
1) Disable Antivirus software, to me, for example, Avast has eliminated Tclient and 4story.exe
2) When i play or i accept a quest i get disconnected. "The account is already connected to the game. Do you want to try it again?"
3) Portals are slow
4)the game looks like "empty" and idk how to enter in the mission/document and there are no dungeons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exa! View Post
Looks quite interesting, but I don't think there is anything special yet which changes the gameplay at all. The herbs system is known from games like TERA (random spawn at some points in the map). They are able to edit maps/structures, so its not that hard too add a repainted/new objects like that flower then (the maps are from michamo if I remember our conversations correctly).

I saw they have some Capture the Flag. If it's what I expect, then probably they will have something like WoG on P4Story with similar map choices, I hope it won't be another copy then.

Remember guys, do not preorder! Projects like G4 seemed to be good like this one, but failed hard. It's better to wait, do not hype it too much. But yes, keep looking forward to spot some new things in this project, I'm excited
I mean the server is on a beta state for now . I hope more things will come up eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google20121 View Post
If i remember well the owner of the server is greek.
If the owner was greek , i would probably already knew that .

« 4story 3.4 Fehler bei eigenem Server | - »