Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Secret (new offi?)

Discussion on 4Secret (new offi?) within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/24/2019, 19:12   #271

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikrole View Post
And here's a perfect example of a person who lives in his own world and believes every single lie.

Nice.

Bugs are getting fixed step by step~
Why u saying someone who lives in his own world? Arent u the one who does it?
Old 12/28/2019, 03:34   #272

but we know Miwa is the gm . No one hates so called afk farmers more than Miwa and she Speaks exactly like the GM to a T. and she spends all her time trying to port players around out of dungeons etc, pretty much harassment, Video coming soon to the public of it. I dont think that will get positive feedback from being empty server with gm harassing players. Especially if the players are not afk and your porting them around while they trying to accomplish things It all makes sense you two being best friends and all. as you and gm was friends etc. Abusing power can ruin a server very easy ask around about past servers. easy to expose with this video thats uploading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPizzaX View Post
Why u saying someone who lives in his own world? Arent u the one who does it?
I would rather live in my own world before the World of MIWA AND MIKROLE Using their gm account to port themselves to locations at will. porting players around. Very corrupt **** as we seen before on other servers, but of course they will say its not them ,But we know and now with video to expose what they do , i also have some clips of them while i was flying above them with a cool feature to watch what they do i may or may not share it But will show to Nextor to show what he has going on his server
Old 12/28/2019, 04:14   #273

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffedog View Post
but we know Miwa is the gm . No one hates so called afk farmers more than Miwa and she Speaks exactly like the GM to a T. and she spends all her time trying to port players around out of dungeons etc, pretty much harassment, Video coming soon to the public of it. I dont think that will get positive feedback from being empty server with gm harassing players. Especially if the players are not afk and your porting them around while they trying to accomplish things It all makes sense you two being best friends and all. as you and gm was friends etc. Abusing power can ruin a server very easy ask around about past servers. easy to expose with this video thats uploading.

I would rather live in my own world before the World of MIWA AND MIKROLE Using their gm account to port themselves to locations at will. porting players around. Very corrupt **** as we seen before on other servers, but of course they will say its not them ,But we know and now with video to expose what they do , i also have some clips of them while i was flying above them with a cool feature to watch what they do i may or may not share it But will show to Nextor to show what he has going on his server
Oh. Miwa is now also a GM? Go on, have the ***** to share your "video" with the "proofs"
Old 12/29/2019, 15:54   #274

Quote:
oh boi I didn't know that I'm a GM, but if you say so
I hate afk farmers because they simply ruin the game. A game is made to be played. I wanna see this video now, I'm kinda curious about it, please show it Kinda funny being accused by someone who has not the ***** to show his ingame name or proofs of that
OH BOI @ we have so many fans :3
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2019, 00:50   #275

Quote:

I wrote that to mikle
Old 12/30/2019, 14:06   #276

elite*gold: 50
Just saw it on discord and it seems like it was an exploit and not a hack.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2019, 14:23   #277

Hay,

I'm the Gamemaster of 4Secret.net and i would like to show you what will come soon on 4Secret!

Since we've upgraded to Direcx11, we're able to add shaders for real time shadowing and much more.

But for now, here's a picture and a gif of it.

Best Regards,

BlackCat.-
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/31/2019, 19:19   #278

lol at Blackcat he spends all day banning people for afk when they not , and intents to troll population on game he does not do **** positive for server , he allowd players farm afk characters for ap/honor but that's allowed but he tell players they cant macro farm but allows macro in pvp . Any one got the picture? a kid with power and 0 logic IQ I advise no one play here at all waste time for you iunless you gm firend you can break rules. any1else banned with false axccuse

not to mintion 20 player server . jajajajaja .

Lol notice no aknolege that a person farm ap lel gm is a joke they don't care if frinds cheat in game
Old 01/01/2020, 03:05   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutzFace View Post
lol at Blackcat he spends all day banning people for afk when they not , and intents to troll population on game he does not do **** positive for server , he allowd players farm afk characters for ap/honor but that's allowed but he tell players they cant macro farm but allows macro in pvp . Any one got the picture? a kid with power and 0 logic IQ I advise no one play here at all waste time for you iunless you gm firend you can break rules. any1else banned with false axccuse

not to mintion 20 player server . jajajajaja .

Lol notice no aknolege that a person farm ap lel gm is a joke they don't care if frinds cheat in game
Let me tell u something mikrole= blackcat and already many people have agreed that hes totally useless and only abusing power
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread