Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Secret (new offi?)

Discussion on 4Secret (new offi?) within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/10/2019, 17:39   #256

elite*gold: 130
Ist der Server gut belegt?
Old 11/10/2019, 19:37   #257

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicOG View Post
Ist der Server gut belegt?
Chat und Auktionshaus sind aktiver als auf 4vision

Im durchschitt sind ca. 10+ Spieler unterwegs, wärend GE 30+
Old 11/10/2019, 22:36   #258

elite*gold: 0
Post deadserver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikrole View Post
So you want a server full with cheaters?
That's not what Im saying. the focus of game staff should be improving server I try it for 2 days and see No Admins are taking time to Attract players. Looks like they think the server should work for itself. I mean sure banned everyone but I seen 15 players here. So I think that they don't intend on making a popular server out of it. and if the only intention of a player gm is to banned them all then why not just close server so people stop waste time . IM sure you know who gm is and why his friend have so much potion of decision and he doesn't go dungeon to farm them . I've heard so much in 2 days that it would be embarassing on Admins Behalf.. I wish you all well maybe they can make proper changes soon before to late or maybe it is.
Old 11/10/2019, 22:47   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutzFace View Post
why not just close server so people stop waste time .
You could also leave it if you don't like it?

Quote:
IM sure you know who gm is and why his friend have so much potion of decision and he doesn't go dungeon to farm them . I've heard so much in 2 days that it would be embarassing on Admins Behalf.. I wish you all well maybe they can make proper changes soon before to late or maybe it is.
No idea who the GM is
Old 11/11/2019, 17:43   #260

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikrole View Post
Chat und Auktionshaus sind aktiver als auf 4vision

Im durchschitt sind ca. 10+ Spieler unterwegs, wärend GE 30+
Später mal drauf schauen. =)
Old 11/11/2019, 17:50   #261

Neuer changelog:
General:
• Mentor
• fixed a client crash reason when the Mentor deleted his Mentee
Interface:
• OLD-UI
• it's now possible to move the Soul Power frame
Quest:
• reworked the Kameria Nest quest
Item:
• [Gemstone Chest]
• removed [Formula of Transformation]
• added normal [Gemstone]
• added the Cloth Antiquity Set to Sharren
NPC:
• increased the size of Bisop by x2
Companion:
• added the Tebekut Effects to the companions
• corrected some text in the companion UI
Matchmaking:
• Battleground (3v3)
• fixed an issue that players let spawn in the enemy base
• corrected the loot of some monsters
• Battle Royal:
• fixed an issue where summoner pet's could only be attack with AoE spells
• the battle will now end when all players are killed
• fixed a skill issue
• It now also appear 15:00 and 22:00 Server Time
Old 11/11/2019, 20:21   #262

sure you know maybe who gm is. how do you keep getting potion of decision without farming with others ^ . and some players said you told them that your good friend with gm and that developer is your friend too. I think I maybe agree you know more than you say. You know the history of most pserver have had corrupt staff, from simple facts they always are friend of server owners . And seems your only one answering all the questions as a admins would and your just player XD I don't think so... as many others said.
Old 11/11/2019, 21:06   #263

Quote:
sure you know maybe who gm is.
Nope?
Quote:
how do you keep getting potion of decision without farming with others ^
Where do i have potion of decision? I farmed the dungeon a lot when it came out?
Quote:
. and some players said you told them that your good friend with gm and that developer is your friend too.
Proofs or stop spreading lies. If you mean, that because i'm befriended with them on discord, that's a big OH WOW. Of course i'll ask them over Discord about informations or tell them stuff they need to know.
Quote:
I think I maybe agree you know more than you say. You know the history of most pserver have had corrupt staff, from simple facts they always are friend of server owners .
RIP English?
I was a player on NEXON, ye they had an corrupt ADMIN who was boosting his friends, but i was totally against them and got serval times banned there because i showed them the proofs which they were hiding.
Eden4s, i was in staff, there was no corruption, only some GMs who used their items on private chars and got banned for it.

So maybe, show some proofs before you're saying complete bullshit?
Quote:
And seems your only one answering all the questions as a admins would and your just player XD I don't think so... as many others said.
....?

Again, i talk a lot with Nextor and BlackCat via Discord, that's why i know a lot stuff.

And now show some balls and say who you're on 4secret. My guess would be ICritMyPants or Momonga. Both little dumbasses who're spreading lies.

you're = you are
your = NOT you're
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2019, 00:18   #264

Im Neither of them it was on derion side who speak of it. . I don't need to prove to you! 2nd. I don't need ***** Im not continuing to play, as I said the server has no professional advertisement and staff who are worried bout Players Macroing But allow Majority to use in pvp make sense? I hope that you Mind Can Comprehend that or is it to much? You cant halfway allow macros but say no to others that enough shows the admins are not following thru correctly. 3rd Insulting players as your Friends of the Admins shows that if you mind is small so is theirs. And insulting players give bad rep also. Now I stated Facts 4th This is not English class or a spelling B this is a forum .for you to talk about someone's English I notice you English is somewhat backwards. Think before you speak. P.s how do you lose a tourney like you did Lmao . Also a Tool shows that you logging in and out of Player account to Gm account .
Old 11/12/2019, 00:41   #265

Quote:
Im Neither of them it was on derion side who speak of it. . I don't need to prove to you! 2nd. I don't need ***** Im not continuing to play, as I said the server has no professional advertisement and staff who are worried bout Players Macroing But allow Majority to use in pvp make sense? I hope that you Mind Can Comprehend that or is it to much? You cant halfway allow macros but say no to others that enough shows the admins are not following thru correctly. 3rd Insulting players as your Friends of the Admins shows that if you mind is small so is theirs. And insulting players give bad rep also. Now I stated Facts 4th This is not English class or a spelling B this is a forum .for you to talk about someone's English I notice you English is somewhat backwards. Think before you speak. P.s how do you lose a tourney like you did Lmao . Also a Tool shows that you logging in and out of Player account to Gm account .
You do not show proofs = you're spreading false informations.

And i "lost" tournament because i left it, because it didn't made any sense to me.

Show proofs or be quiet.

And it's also kinda fun, the GM was at the same time online when i were online in game. Makes sense to me.
Old 11/12/2019, 20:46   #266

Quote:
First of all did u use google to translate it or what the **** is this. I cant understand single sentence. Please stop spreading lies if u know **** about it thanks.
Old 11/30/2019, 10:47   #267

The thread stays open as long as it's active
Old 12/16/2019, 15:53   #268

So, they upgraded today the game to direcx11~

"We are glad to inform you that we have upgraded engine of our project from DirectX 9 to DirectX 11.
This upgrade had crucially improved FPS and opened many new possibilities in the future.

We are also preparing next patch, including a brand new map. Chances are, you may come across some of the features from this upgrade.

We apologize for being quiet for a long time, but we were focusing hard on this, as it enables us to do a lot of interesting things, which will come soon.

Best Regards,
4Secret Team"
Old 12/24/2019, 16:21   #269

and many bugs too. hey gm mikrole why server is not filled too?
Old 12/24/2019, 18:30   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffedog View Post
and many bugs too. hey gm mikrole why server is not filled too?
And here's a perfect example of a person who lives in his own world and believes every single lie.

Nice.

Bugs are getting fixed step by step~
Closed Thread