Version 1.0.3 (16.04.2015):
#Fixed "Safety Hacking"
please note,that this function isn't available for "Deathmode", because the player nearby value doesn't get updated while "Deathmode" is activated
LooLypo , how did you do the hack it to work? I also had the same problem as you, but managed to inection did not start the hack of the game at a very , pls help
LooLypo , how did you do the hack it to work? I also had the same problem as you, but managed to inection did not start the hack of the game at a very , pls help
Man just read the previous posts i made. Just use the Extreme Injector to inject the dll and you will make it work
not good: / will not let something as an administrator at the 3.3V XP Extreme injector is v2. to let win7 but turn out en writes that running was affected by admin rights to run as an administrator I do not understand what's the problem there is so much that you can not possibly miss something that DLL? windows mapa HELP PLEASE D:
not good: / will not let something as an administrator at the 3.3V XP Extreme injector is v2. to let win7 but turn out en writes that running was affected by admin rights to run as an administrator I do not understand what's the problem there is so much that you can not possibly miss something that DLL? windows mapa HELP PLEASE D:
[RELEASE] ForMetin2 Bot by lalaker1 - Gameforge Servers | For ever Free Bot! 06/11/2014 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 204 Replies @Muddy Waters "As for you using another account, feel free to continue using xXx.zZz.".
BETA VERSION v1.0.7!
http://formetin2.net/images/1.png
http://formetin2.net/images/2.png
http://formetin2.net/images/3.png
[RELEASE] ForMetin2 Bot by lalaker1 - Gameforge Servers | For ever Free Bot! 05/14/2014 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 31 Replies Hey all, I get banned for my advertising file. I removed it in new version.
BETA VERSION!
http://formetin2.net/images/1.png
http://formetin2.net/images/2.png
http://formetin2.net/images/3.png