Axel.. U dont see? Fliege updated hack 4hours ago, all should be fine but.. We have problem with inject.
Oh i am totally sorry you are right i did not see that. I will test it when i can and post the results. Good job fliegefliege for the update of the hack!
Edit: Ok back from testing and bringing some feedback for you. Everything seems to work pretty smooth. The only thing that is not working is the fly hack, when you try and enable it the game disconnects you almost instantly. Just for your knowledge i use the Extreme Injector v3.3
Oh i am totally sorry you are right i did not see that. I will test it when i can and post the results. Good job fliegefliege for the update of the hack!
Edit: Ok back from testing and bringing some feedback for you. Everything seems to work pretty smooth. The only thing that is not working is the fly hack, when you try and enable it the game disconnects you almost instantly. Just for your knowledge i use the Extreme Injector v3.3
thank you for your feedback, it is always nice to get some.
That's odd, I tested it for me and it worked.I'll have a look into it.
I really don't know why some users have problems with the injection :/
Did you install:
and
EDIT:
@Ax3lak0s please try again, I think I fixed it.Would be nice if you could shortly tell me if it works now
download the hack again,please.I updated it
"aoe hack" or "hit hack" would be easy to implement, but I'm not sure if it is a good idea.If it is public it would be fixed I guess...
Yeap Extreme Injector can help everyone with the "no hack appeared" problem. So far 2 of my friends using it have this problem solved. So fliegefliege why not make it the recommended injector? :P
[RELEASE] ForMetin2 Bot by lalaker1 - Gameforge Servers | For ever Free Bot! 06/11/2014 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 204 Replies @Muddy Waters "As for you using another account, feel free to continue using xXx.zZz.".
BETA VERSION v1.0.7!
http://formetin2.net/images/1.png
http://formetin2.net/images/2.png
http://formetin2.net/images/3.png
[RELEASE] ForMetin2 Bot by lalaker1 - Gameforge Servers | For ever Free Bot! 05/14/2014 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 31 Replies Hey all, I get banned for my advertising file. I removed it in new version.
BETA VERSION!
http://formetin2.net/images/1.png
http://formetin2.net/images/2.png
http://formetin2.net/images/3.png