Since there are too many different servers which have different pointers, I'd answer no.
Maybe I'll release it for Eden4s but that's it.I don't want to waste my time by searching pointers and pointers all over again for every single p-server
I have a problem; i start 4story then i used PerX and Extreme Injector but when i press the button start on the $story application the hack disappears! How can i resolve this problem? /sorry for english)
I have a problem; i start 4story then i used PerX and Extreme Injector but when i press the button start on the $story application the hack disappears! How can i resolve this problem? /sorry for english)
Just inject the hack with the Extreme Injector v3.3, add the dll on the injection list and select Auto Inject for TClient.exe. If the hack does not appear then have to check again if you are doing everything right.
Someone have a macro like macro recorder for marduk ? Because macro recorder is detect by gameguard.
there is not a (at least public) way to use a macro recording program i think. The only macro program i can tell is working with gameguard is razer synapse and (i think) logitech's g series program works too
[RELEASE] ForMetin2 Bot by lalaker1 - Gameforge Servers | For ever Free Bot! 06/11/2014 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 204 Replies @Muddy Waters "As for you using another account, feel free to continue using xXx.zZz.".
BETA VERSION v1.0.7!
http://formetin2.net/images/1.png
http://formetin2.net/images/2.png
http://formetin2.net/images/3.png
[RELEASE] ForMetin2 Bot by lalaker1 - Gameforge Servers | For ever Free Bot! 05/14/2014 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 31 Replies Hey all, I get banned for my advertising file. I removed it in new version.
BETA VERSION!
http://formetin2.net/images/1.png
http://formetin2.net/images/2.png
http://formetin2.net/images/3.png