Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SandBoxieWont open 2nd ts2 client HELP

Discussion on SandBoxieWont open 2nd ts2 client HELP within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SandBoxieWont open 2nd ts2 client HELP

i can open the first but when i try the second it loads game then when i click GameStart it will say [Error::findwindow0] D: PLEASE HELP
Old 02/03/2013, 09:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Im not too familiar with Sandboxie but that error most likely means it can't find the window to attach to. Most likely a configuration error. You should give isboxer a try.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I cant open the client
01/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i was open all game files n smc but client not opening :( http://i.imgur.com/nding.jpg /+&%'^+ error is like that :D :D
How to open two client
03/13/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
How to open two client , if u can help me plez help and thank u :)
still cant open sro client
08/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hello everyone , i downloaded the new client (v1.265) yesterday .. and today after inspection i opened the file but it said that i have to wait the update ! i know that there are many people playing SRO now and everything ok with them , but i dont kno0w whats the problem here , so i hope if anyone can help .. waiting ,,, and thanks
how to open 2 client in 1 pc??
06/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
hai all ... any1 noe how to open 2 cabal client in 1 pc .. if any1 noe please share it thank you
Tg without having a CO client open? o.0
12/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
I notice if u have proxy and exit CO normaly (not using the #quit or #bye command) your char will be still loged for about 10-15 secs and still attacks the stakes (if its in tg). Is there a way to make it last longer? (prob not but who knows :p)