Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to open two client

Discussion on How to open two client within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation How to open two client

How to open two client , if u can help me plez help and thank u
Old 03/13/2011, 19:16   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
You can use edxSilkroadLoader5, but only for a short time, because you will get a dc with the Multiclient.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To open more than 1 client without lagging pc?
01/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
How To open more than 1 client without lagging pc?
still cant open sro client
08/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hello everyone , i downloaded the new client (v1.265) yesterday .. and today after inspection i opened the file but it said that i have to wait the update ! i know that there are many people playing SRO now and everything ok with them , but i dont kno0w whats the problem here , so i hope if anyone can help .. waiting ,,, and thanks
how to open 2 client in 1 pc??
06/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
hai all ... any1 noe how to open 2 cabal client in 1 pc .. if any1 noe please share it thank you
Tg without having a CO client open? o.0
12/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
I notice if u have proxy and exit CO normaly (not using the #quit or #bye command) your char will be still loged for about 10-15 secs and still attacks the stakes (if its in tg). Is there a way to make it last longer? (prob not but who knows :p)
Kalonline open old client
11/23/2007 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello today i found kalonline client which is probably oldest ever released in eng/Korean language (its in eng but few item names still in Korean). It have so much opened stuff that u can take out not me cus am not experienced but u guys .... Well someone said me that i can get like 50-100€ if u are interested send me PM I already opened that topic in kalonline section but they said i need to reopen here.