Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

still cant open sro client

Discussion on still cant open sro client within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
still cant open sro client

hello everyone ,

i downloaded the new client (v1.265) yesterday .. and today after inspection i opened the file but it said that i have to wait the update !

i know that there are many people playing SRO now and everything ok with them , but i dont kno0w whats the problem here , so i hope if anyone can help ..

waiting ,,, and thanks
Old 08/31/2010, 12:46   #2

Same problem here. Maybe somebody got solutions for this problem ?
Old 08/31/2010, 12:46   #3

elite*gold: 20
its easy, just open the file again and again, untill it lets you update the client! easy! pm. may take a while xd
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2010, 12:49   #4

lol looks strange solution , i will do it for the next hour and see if its work

thanks fredericopassos
Old 08/31/2010, 12:59   #5

elite*gold: 20
it always worked for me (: press thanks if it works :b

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how do I open more then one zszc client
07/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I searched everywhere but this forum has no good GUIDES AT ALL.Lots of things are posted without guides. I wanna be able to login zszc faster
How to open multi client?
05/03/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hi, im sorry about my topic but i had 1 question I had a computer with window vista.when i run the first client is really good after i opened the 2 client, the first one still work and the 2 one frozen with black screen.Any1 know how to fix it? Please help me!!! Thanks alot
how to open 2 client in 1 pc??
06/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
hai all ... any1 noe how to open 2 cabal client in 1 pc .. if any1 noe please share it thank you
Tg without having a CO client open? o.0
12/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
I notice if u have proxy and exit CO normaly (not using the #quit or #bye command) your char will be still loged for about 10-15 secs and still attacks the stakes (if its in tg). Is there a way to make it last longer? (prob not but who knows :p)
Kalonline open old client
11/23/2007 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello today i found kalonline client which is probably oldest ever released in eng/Korean language (its in eng but few item names still in Korean). It have so much opened stuff that u can take out not me cus am not experienced but u guys .... Well someone said me that i can get like 50-100€ if u are interested send me PM I already opened that topic in kalonline section but they said i need to reopen here.