Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] Need help finding addresses

Discussion on [QUESTION] Need help finding addresses within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] Need help finding addresses

How can I find a "permanent" address which won't change? For example when I find an address in CE, and it's black (not green) then it's address will change opn restarting a client. How can I "bypass" it?

Thanks.
Old 12/29/2012, 23:10   #2

u can just save the address... and when u re open the game they will be the same
Old 12/29/2012, 23:51   #3

But there are several addresses whiches are changing, like monsters name, username, NPCs name etc.
Old 12/30/2012, 07:01   #4

Received Thanks: 1,003
Do the cheat engine tutorial and read my paper on Game Hacking. Its in my signiture.
Old 12/30/2012, 14:57   #5

I tried to set up a pointer, but it requests to attach a debugger. Themida + Debugger = failure

Now I'm looking for some themida unpacker on the net, but I'm sure I won't succeed

Edit: Anyways, now I'm reading your ASM guide, as first it seems great, since I was already looking for such a "tutorial", but all of them expected me to know basic things like WTF is EAX, EBX, ESP etc.etc...

Edit2: Great, ASM still a kind of DAFAQ for me. Anyways I was reading topics when I found you don't need to unpack themida since with your version of ollydbg you can "bypass" it. Could you tell me how can I work in ollydbg?
For example as soon as I attach olly to the exe it instantly stops working. And even if I can somehow attach it [ maybe you tell me how-to ] then how can I start looking for addresses?

Edit3: Hmm, what if I dump it from RAM and look for addresses?
Lol, seems to be a **** idea I think It'll be even worse solution than CE xD But I have to try to learn

Edit4: Realized: Memory View = Same as the idea upper. Got no idea at the moment, awaiting for your reply
Old 01/06/2013, 20:00   #6

Received Thanks: 1,003
Use VEH Debugger under settings of cheat engine.
Or DBVM if your system supports it.
Old 01/12/2013, 18:07   #7

lol? you're lazzy it's hard to change one value?
Old 01/12/2013, 20:13   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cascascascasc View Post
lol? you're lazzy it's hard to change one value?
He asked nicely for help, and you treat him like that?

your english fails.
Old 01/12/2013, 20:31   #9

almar go kill you're self you don't desirve to live

and i'm not american people so leave me to die in pace son of a ***** X(
Old 01/12/2013, 23:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cascascascasc View Post
almar go kill you're self you don't desirve to live

and i'm not american people so leave me to die in pace son of a ***** X(
Your*, Deserve*, peace*, son of a *****? well i dont care if you call my mother a ***** lol, and why would i kill myself? you fail pretty much.