Enjoy and report any comments, concerns, or criticism here.
Just a comment, if you use any "while" loops in your application to read/write memory, you should make them sleep for a small amount of time(milliseconds, I recommend 10). This will greatly reduce CPU use and lag.
Sometimes you can play with the options for the custom looter to make it more accurate if it misses the item too much. Note: Sometimes its not good to use custom looter around purple mobs because the custom looter will go crazy.
EDIT: About to release my Smart Bot as soon as I have some people test it. What the smart bot does is it uses your AOE skill only when mobs are around you so you don't look like a botter.
XD smart bot isn't so smart, it does not AOE when mobs are near me, and for fly hack add rotation so that when you move up and down teh x axis your facing that way, if you also add animation you can make an WASD or Arrow key movement, which even non hackers will download XD
That's why I just end up obfuscating my applications.
I considered that once, but autoit is so simple to deobfuscate. Just a simple drag and drop and users have access to days of my hardwork.
Quote:
Originally Posted by izuwa
Nah i tried everything doesnt work for windows vista =[ nice job though
It should work. I have mulitple vista users testing it already. It seems to run fine for them. And by "doesn't work" can you be more specific?
I already have an idea of why it doesn't work for you, but I can't explain it on these forums.
And tri, it doesn't work with godmode. hahah. Also, the fly hack is so complicated. I don't even want to work on it anymore. The value changes exponentially so it'd be hard to make it look like natural running around. hahha. If you weren't so busy on that pserver, i bet you wouldn't mind making it for me. (:
[RELEASE] AIO - Ragnarok Source 03/09/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies This source is to be used with Autoit. A poor programming language, I know. :P Don't judge me! I'm not smart enough to learn C languages. hahahhaha.
This zip file contains EVERYTHING that ever had to do with the AIO. All the photoshop files and even the Ragnarok Lite I was working on that would take out all the bloated things from the original Ragnarok.
I hope someone takes over from here. (: Good luck.
Inside the source are links to my dropbox. The easiest way to deal with that is...
Ragnarok 2 release ? 07/24/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies Hallo
meine Frage ist :wann kommt den rO2 ?
Und kann man die Beta noch spielen irgendwie?