Yea, it shows up on many virus scanners including norton. Norton will automatically delete or modify the file so it will become unusable.
Here's my suggestion if you trust me when I say those are false positives and I don't have any viruses in my program.
You can create a folder and then add it to norton's exceptions list. Download and put the AIO into that folder and extract it in there.
or
You can disable your antivirus to run the program. I think this probably isn't a safe method since you're disabling your antivirus and opening yourself up to other things on the net or w/e.
Yea, it shows up on many virus scanners including norton. Norton will automatically delete or modify the file so it will become unusable.
Here's my suggestion if you trust me when I say those are false positives and I don't have any viruses in my program.
You can create a folder and then add it to norton's exceptions list. Download and put the AIO into that folder and extract it in there.
or
You can disable your antivirus to run the program. I think this probably isn't a safe method since you're disabling your antivirus and opening yourself up to other things on the net or w/e.
I use avast had no problem dling it or setting up.I downloaded 12sky 2 when i saw this thread awesome release thank you very much man you rock
WOW !! i was the first first one to reply to this post so i wasnt sure. i jst scanned it n it showed trojans. dont blame me, blame ur virustotal thingy or w/e .
WOW !! i was the first first one to reply to this post so i wasnt sure. i jst scanned it n it showed trojans. dont blame me, blame ur virustotal thingy or w/e .
Its cool. I don't take things up the ****. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacko7
What exactly does the smart bot do? How does it work? xD
It was supposed to spam the aoe button only if monsters are attacking you. Supposed to save chi pills and make you look like less of a bot. hhaha.
Well the GUI shows up, but none of the hacks work. o.o (This is testing on Win7 64-bit)
try with xp sp1 (or sp2 i cant see full name but is before sp3) compability
just started to working for me and im going to test it
but for now looks gooooooood
[RELEASE] AIO - Ragnarok Source 03/09/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies This source is to be used with Autoit. A poor programming language, I know. :P Don't judge me! I'm not smart enough to learn C languages. hahahhaha.
This zip file contains EVERYTHING that ever had to do with the AIO. All the photoshop files and even the Ragnarok Lite I was working on that would take out all the bloated things from the original Ragnarok.
I hope someone takes over from here. (: Good luck.
Inside the source are links to my dropbox. The easiest way to deal with that is...
Ragnarok 2 release ? 07/24/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies Hallo
meine Frage ist :wann kommt den rO2 ?
Und kann man die Beta noch spielen irgendwie?