Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] AIO - Ragnarok Source

Discussion on [RELEASE] AIO - Ragnarok Source within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
[RELEASE] AIO - Ragnarok Source

This source is to be used with Autoit. A poor programming language, I know. :P Don't judge me! I'm not smart enough to learn C languages. hahahhaha.

This zip file contains EVERYTHING that ever had to do with the AIO. All the photoshop files and even the Ragnarok Lite I was working on that would take out all the bloated things from the original Ragnarok.

I hope someone takes over from here. (: Good luck.

Inside the source are links to my dropbox. The easiest way to deal with that is make your own dropbox account and link it there to download the addresses. Or make the address file yourself and send them to me and I'll put it up in my dropbox.

In the important files, you'll find "addresses" and "convert addys". Put all your addresses in the addresses file and then use convert addy to change the addresses into numbers. Then copy n paste those numbers into the dropbox file. Have fun! (:

Thanks
15 Users
Old 03/14/2010, 03:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'll see what I can do! If I can get it working perfectly again, I'll be sure to post up with it. Of course, credit will be given in the post. It won't be my program, it would just be my alteration of it. Still all strikeraid!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2010, 04:25   #3

Received Thanks: 1,003
If you are interested in learning C# for doing these sorts of hacks I could help ya out dude
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/14/2010, 04:45   #4

If I have time, I'll convert your source to C#. And then we can do so much more

Coding all this in AutoIt must have took a lot of time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2010, 05:25   #5

Received Thanks: 1,003
Indeed it must have a very good job you have done
Old 03/14/2010, 06:05   #6

You know, this actually shouldn't take too terribly long to fix. I'm grinding like a mad man this weekend (just using CE for my hacks at this point), but come Monday I'll be able to take my time and make this work beautifully all over again
Old 03/14/2010, 07:37   #7

for me no can used plis uys need the ragnarok no fixed :=)
Old 03/14/2010, 17:22   #8

Could u guys add the bot that ragnarok had, it would be awesome, i'm always away on working, it would be great grindin my char with it xD.
Old 03/14/2010, 18:21   #9

BRO I'M IN SHOCK o.O!!, I had asking u years for this sourcode !!, and now u just give out that to everyone ..., What's happen u going for retaiment ?
Old 03/14/2010, 19:56   #10

****, False Positive on that Ragnarok program XD
Old 03/14/2010, 21:34   #11

tnx man lol well lets c what we can do with it he he
Old 03/14/2010, 21:41   #12

wow thats like f huge amount of stuff to write **** how u guys even have pasions 4 it ty ty i so lost in it tho muahaha
Old 03/14/2010, 23:14   #13

Received Thanks: 1,263
Hahah. Yea guys. It took a pretty long time to code. I don't know what multi-threading is, but I'm sure it would have come in handy instead of having every single thing run in a giant looooooop. LOL.

I really appreciate your offer Megabyte, but I'm a really, really slow learner and I don't have the time to learn. Right now, I'm reading books on C++ but I really hate learning from a book. It'd be easier if I had something more interactive. Anyways, I'd better focus on graduating high school. -.- I just got rejected from UCLA and UCSD. fk.. hahah
Old 03/14/2010, 23:19   #14

I would suggest .Net languages first. But C++ isn't a bad start.

And I never knew you were a fellow California resident.
GL getting into Berkeley, Davis, or Irving.
Old 03/15/2010, 17:03   #15

wow dude your source code has a lot of GUI stuff.

Also I had no idea about this nomadmemory thing... yea im an idiot arn't I? Your code is so simple when it comes to the actual hacking lol!

If someone is going to pick this project back up I would recommend stripping out all the excessive GUI coding. But then again AFK Guy was the first program I ever wrote that had a GUI so who am I to talk lol.

After seeing how easy the memory injection is you have given me some insight onto my bot. Right now i'm trying to convert the nomadmemory.aut into .ahk language :P

You think you got it bad with loops? HAH! At least you can use CASE statements in aut... ahk for some reason doesn't understand this concept...