I opened with "Run as Administrator" , i tested every feature and I also ran a virus and trojan check. This program is FLAWLESS. Every toggle button works with out issue. The fly hack works perfect and will even jump over the Axis is you press Shift + O when it prompts you to. AutoPill works perfect even when set to lvl 10 (100%). The AutoLooter picks things up first click when on previous models might take 1-5 clicks. Even the programs awesome pictures with transparent background works perfect for me. I use Windows Vista 32-Bit format. Again, program is clean and without bugs. Thanks StrikeRaid, program is ******* AWESOME.
PS- If you want to be some paranoid donk and think strikeraid is releasing a program with a trojan than you are stupid as ****. You also dont diserve the program in the first place cause you re one of the people who are retarded and gets caught using the program which in turn makes them reset addresses more frequent. Just delete is from your PC and get bent =o)
Thanks again Strikeraid!!!
I can't explain, but yea. I figured it wouldn't work for some people. Wish I could make it in some other language. lol.
Well Auto It has its advantages. It's easy to learn and can easily be sued to create macros.
And btw, your faction changer(I think that's what it's for) doesn't include Nangin(3).
Oh its not a faction changer. It's "Run Fun" shortened to RF. It hasn't been working correctly, but its not needed anyways. I was planning to remove it since it ceases to work as I intended.
EDIT: And I'm starting to think Fly hack isn't working on this one either. I'll figure it out soon.
EDIT2: Fixed it. Redownload it now.
Anyone have questions about anything can post here. For example. AR stands for AutoRevive. ^^
well just rtyed out
when i cheak stop on death autobot its closes automaticaly and didnt test piller or bufs but when i press looter he start run around ^^ never used looter befor so is ih how it suposed to be ??
custom looter is complicated. i was planning to take it out since its too hard to use.
I guess you should stick with spam looter.
nyu some times i get sleepy wile grind so luter that would pick up only rares or elit if lucky lol will be good but just like small istructions would be good how to use it
ok all stuff work good even i kinda get how to use looter ty striker
Sometimes you can play with the options for the custom looter to make it more accurate if it misses the item too much. Note: Sometimes its not good to use custom looter around purple mobs because the custom looter will go crazy.
EDIT: About to release my Smart Bot as soon as I have some people test it. What the smart bot does is it uses your AOE skill only when mobs are around you so you don't look like a botter.
[RELEASE] AIO - Ragnarok Source 03/09/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies This source is to be used with Autoit. A poor programming language, I know. :P Don't judge me! I'm not smart enough to learn C languages. hahahhaha.
This zip file contains EVERYTHING that ever had to do with the AIO. All the photoshop files and even the Ragnarok Lite I was working on that would take out all the bloated things from the original Ragnarok.
I hope someone takes over from here. (: Good luck.
Inside the source are links to my dropbox. The easiest way to deal with that is...
Ragnarok 2 release ? 07/24/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies Hallo
meine Frage ist :wann kommt den rO2 ?
Und kann man die Beta noch spielen irgendwie?