My Tool is not a hack. I cannot add autopill in it, however you can use other peoples hack with my tool together.
I also cannot add 10th skill or multihit as it requires memory hacking.
Regards
Can you compile a DLL with autopill and Map hack? I can get you the addresses. Mayn doesn't like exe hacks anymore so all the hacks are detected. DLL injection works and only dajnob's TS2bot.dll may work (haven't tried) but the addresses are out of date. Could you look into it maybe if you know C++
Could you please elaborate what is the problem?
Does XTRAP detects it?
Are you running as Administrator?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wboss
Can you compile a DLL with autopill and Map hack? I can get you the addresses. Mayn doesn't like exe hacks anymore so all the hacks are detected. DLL injection works and only dajnob's TS2bot.dll may work (haven't tried) but the addresses are out of date. Could you look into it maybe if you know C++
I cannot do that, I have no skill in compiling DLL's nor game hacking. However I know how to write in memory with C# but ye it gets detected as .exe . No skill for dll
Plan of the newest version of Mini-Bot (The customization update!)
- Save settings automatically
- Display the time that Mini-Bot has been opened & running
- Hotkey to start & stop the bot (customizable)
- Customization of the buff time!
- Automatic items pickup (ALL ITEMS, there is no filter. No Hack)
- Glass mode
- New twelve sky related GUI
- Auto-Chat (send a message every X seconds/minutes in the chat, very useful for selling AFK shop)
- Auto-Update Mini-Bot
EDIT: Checking for update is working fine so far, working on downloading the new update. If I cannot do it at least I will notify people that an update is available on elitepvpers
Plan of the newest version of Mini-Bot (The customization update!)
- Save settings automatically
- Display the time that Mini-Bot has been opened & running
- Hotkey to start & stop the bot (customizable)
- Customization of the buff time!
- Automatic items pickup (ALL ITEMS, there is no filter. No Hack)
- Glass mode
- New twelve sky related GUI
- Auto-Chat (send a message every X seconds/minutes in the chat, very useful for selling AFK shop)
- Auto-Update Mini-Bot
EDIT: Checking for update is working fine so far, working on downloading the new update. If I cannot do it at least I will notify people that an update is available on elitepvpers
On WSP, Win7 64bit the game locks up as soon as I press START on the bot.
I've tried changing settings, even just using AOE on key 6 only it still locks up the game.
Have you runned the Mini-Bot has administrator?
Could you provide me a Screenshot of your desktop when the game locks up, please?
Have you tried to use v2 instead?
any estimated time when the new version wil come out ?
I cannot give an ETA since I haven't really begun doing the Mini-Bot functions, I've noticed few bugs with the current Mini-Bot many related to the Skill Buffer and I plan to fix those as well.
My plan for the Mini-Bot is big, and I seriously have not put much effort in it yet but I plan to start working on it this week.
I have been notified that v2, v3 & v4 is not working with Win7 32-Bit, if anyone has win7 32 bit let me know if it works or not please.
[Mini-Release] Mini Grinder-Helper + Source 09/03/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies Hi everyone, just made a small Mini-Tool in C# that displays XP,HP,MP and a small information (if XP changed between 2 update-rates) how much repeats are needed for lvl up. XP,TP,MP are also given in Progressbars.
E.G.: You are doing repeatables for leveling, this shows at finishing quests, the amount, of how often u would need to finish it again until level up.
I also give you the current sourcecode of this mini-tool.
.Net-Version: 4.5
Visual-Studio-Version: Visual Studio 2013
Also...
[mini mini Release] Warning for IE for heni script 09/19/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 14 Replies this is nothing special
I just i see a lots of people have troubles with the Internet Explorer browser on the almost all HP have be release on epvp
so i will explain a bether way to warning the user he is using the internet explorer and you recomend use firefox or chrone without using enterpage
1 put this code inside the <head> </head> tag
<!-->
<script type="text/javascript">