It's not a matter of game but rather the operating system if i understood correctly. Just use the injector (faith2) and inject a DLL from the game directory, then launch the exe
After a long while out of scene, I've checked my code.
I found a updated library somewhere which seems to be working.
I will proceed to fixing the crashing issue many people were having with v2, and I'll release v3 without any playtest since I do not have 12sky installed.
After a long while out of scene, I've checked my code.
I found a updated library somewhere which seems to be working.
I will proceed to fixing the crashing issue many people were having with v2, and I'll release v3 without any playtest since I do not have 12sky installed.
Changelog:
- Fixed crashing issues!
- The bot should now work on several windows operative systems.
- Changed information on couple message boxes that would appear advertising twelve sky 1 server.
I have tested the update in Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit and it is working, at least on windows it is pressing the keys !
I have not tested if it works in-game , please let me know down in the comments if it works. (Mini-Bot has always worked in MAYNGames, so I would test it there).
I have tested the update in Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit and it is working, at least on windows it is pressing the keys !
I have not tested if it works in-game , please let me know down in the comments if it works. (Mini-Bot has always worked in MAYNGames, so I would test it there).
Regards
Is it possible that the bot works for the TS2 window only so even if it's minimised, the keys are pressed in that window? Because right now, the TS2 window needs to be activated for the bot to work. Or do we need a bypass for that?
[Mini-Release] Mini Grinder-Helper + Source 09/03/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies Hi everyone, just made a small Mini-Tool in C# that displays XP,HP,MP and a small information (if XP changed between 2 update-rates) how much repeats are needed for lvl up. XP,TP,MP are also given in Progressbars.
E.G.: You are doing repeatables for leveling, this shows at finishing quests, the amount, of how often u would need to finish it again until level up.
I also give you the current sourcecode of this mini-tool.
.Net-Version: 4.5
Visual-Studio-Version: Visual Studio 2013
Also...
[mini mini Release] Warning for IE for heni script 09/19/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 14 Replies this is nothing special
I just i see a lots of people have troubles with the Internet Explorer browser on the almost all HP have be release on epvp
so i will explain a bether way to warning the user he is using the internet explorer and you recomend use firefox or chrone without using enterpage
1 put this code inside the <head> </head> tag
<!-->
<script type="text/javascript">