Could you add an option to open the inventory for 2 seconds and then close it every 5 minutes or something.
I could check if i got anything while i'm away over my mobile phone, pretty sure other people can make use of this too.
Great program btw.
I guess I will add that to feature request list!
For those who are waiting the newest version, honestly I've did not made any progress ever since my last reply. Been busy and plus I have been watching MLG Colombus CS:GO Major. I will get back to work this upcoming week. I'll let you know the progress of the newer version (alot of testing to be made as well).
alright thank cause it would really suck if i had to start all over again cause i did already 3 times because of the different versions of 12sky i played
For those who are waiting the newest version, honestly I've did not made any progress ever since my last reply. Been busy and plus I have been watching MLG Colombus CS:GO Major. I will get back to work this upcoming week. I'll let you know the progress of the newer version (alot of testing to be made as well).
hey doom if you dont mind can i ask you a question?
is there any way to make the minibot stil work even when the game is at the backround? when i open something else or switch to example : google the minibot starts to press the buttons there and not in the game.
especialy these days when i have univercity exams i read my books and slides in pdf format from my computer and because of that i cant run the minibot in the backround
hey doom if you dont mind can i ask you a question?
is there any way to make the minibot stil work even when the game is at the backround? when i open something else or switch to example : google the minibot starts to press the buttons there and not in the game.
especialy these days when i have univercity exams i read my books and slides in pdf format from my computer and because of that i cant run the minibot in the backround
I have tried and did not work, so the only way is to keep the game active :/ Use a 2nd PC if u can, any ****** PC can run 12sky as long it meets its requirements.
Side note, been busy lately ever since the csgo major sorry for those who are waiting the new version but I don't know when I will get back to it, not in the mood yet.
Any chance of a custom setting for the buff time in future versions? Heaven says 180seconds for the skill durations but they don't actually last that long.
I have tried and did not work, so the only way is to keep the game active :/ Use a 2nd PC if u can, any ****** PC can run 12sky as long it meets its requirements.
Side note, been busy lately ever since the csgo major sorry for those who are waiting the new version but I don't know when I will get back to it, not in the mood yet.
The xtrap is detecting the exe now since there was an xtrap update today. Any idea what can be causing this?
[Mini-Release] Mini Grinder-Helper + Source 09/03/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies Hi everyone, just made a small Mini-Tool in C# that displays XP,HP,MP and a small information (if XP changed between 2 update-rates) how much repeats are needed for lvl up. XP,TP,MP are also given in Progressbars.
E.G.: You are doing repeatables for leveling, this shows at finishing quests, the amount, of how often u would need to finish it again until level up.
I also give you the current sourcecode of this mini-tool.
.Net-Version: 4.5
Visual-Studio-Version: Visual Studio 2013
Also...
[mini mini Release] Warning for IE for heni script 09/19/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 14 Replies this is nothing special
I just i see a lots of people have troubles with the Internet Explorer browser on the almost all HP have be release on epvp
so i will explain a bether way to warning the user he is using the internet explorer and you recomend use firefox or chrone without using enterpage
1 put this code inside the <head> </head> tag
<!-->
<script type="text/javascript">