You last visited: Today at 22:45
Advertisement
[RELEASE] Twelve Sky 2 - Mini-Bot
Discussion on [RELEASE] Twelve Sky 2 - Mini-Bot within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.
04/21/2016, 17:05
#136
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 427
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Paladinz
Um, you've answered your own question shad0wboss.
xtrap has been updated to detect the bot (until MyDoomMJr recompiles it with a new hash)
Yeah I don't know technical things. I guess I was asking for a workaround, if it was possible.
04/21/2016, 21:11
#137
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 271
Received Thanks: 108
Newer version of Mini-Bot will be released soon!
I will be working in implementing the current project in the new Mini-Bot project. I will make sure auto-update notifier works!
Regards
EDIT -> Download available at the main page. All past files uploaded have been removed from the download list since they do not work anymore!
04/21/2016, 22:38
#138
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 427
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by
MyDooMJr
Newer version of Mini-Bot will be released soon!
I will be working in implementing the current project in the new Mini-Bot project. I will make sure auto-update notifier works!
Regards
EDIT -> Download available at the main page. All past files uploaded have been removed from the download list since they do not work anymore!
It's still detected.
04/22/2016, 22:09
#139
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 271
Received Thanks: 108
Mini-Bot has been updated! Those who have it already you will be notified that there is a new update available!
I have updated the thread with the new files!
I will work on fully undetection in the upcoming week!
Read the READ-ME.txt file that is inside of the .zip.
04/23/2016, 00:26
#140
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 427
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by
MyDooMJr
Mini-Bot has been updated! Those who have it already you will be notified that there is a new update available!
I have updated the thread with the new files!
I will work on fully undetection in the upcoming week!
Read the READ-ME.txt file that is inside of the .zip.
Please do because it is still getting detected and I wanted to grind a pet over the weekend :/
04/23/2016, 02:13
#141
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 271
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by
shad0wboss
Please do because it is still getting detected and I wanted to grind a pet over the weekend :/
It is undetected here, have you kept the files in the same place ?
"Twelve Sky - Mini-Bot\Twelve Sky - Mini-Bot\bin\x86\Release\"
For some reason it is working on my PC, I will have a look on the laptop sometime later.
04/23/2016, 02:42
#142
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
it's working very good on window 7 but not working on windows 8.1
04/23/2016, 02:42
#143
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 271
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ictuthang
it's working very good on window 7 but not working on windows 8.1
Did you tried to run as Administrator?
04/23/2016, 06:19
#144
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
I've been tried. auto with k countdown but the game works and notepad ++
04/23/2016, 11:17
#145
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 427
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by
MyDooMJr
Did you tried to run as Administrator?
Files are kept the way they are in the subfolders. Ran as admin with windows 7 compatibility even. Injected dll as well. Still gets detected by xtrap.
04/23/2016, 12:36
#146
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
shad0wboss
Files are kept the way they are in the subfolders. Ran as admin with windows 7 compatibility even. Injected dll as well. Still gets detected by xtrap.
i using in windows 7 sp1. but not working in windows 8, 8.1
04/23/2016, 14:43
#147
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 271
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by
shad0wboss
Files are kept the way they are in the subfolders. Ran as admin with windows 7 compatibility even. Injected dll as well. Still gets detected by xtrap.
dll is not supposed to be injected Mini-Bot does not inject it either.
04/23/2016, 17:34
#148
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 427
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by
MyDooMJr
dll is not supposed to be injected Mini-Bot does not inject it either.
Well i injected dll because i am using the exe but anyways the point was that either way it's detected no matter what so i don't know how yours is undetected.
04/25/2016, 07:44
#149
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 2
using it on windows 8.1
just run it as admin
no problem whatsoever thanks.
04/25/2016, 14:28
#150
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 427
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by
halilsinan1
using it on windows 8.1
just run it as admin
no problem whatsoever thanks.
On mayngames?
EDIT: Tried a bunch of stuff. Still detected
Similar Threads
[Mini-Mini-Release] Balkit Textur für Wordeditor etc.
03/05/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
closed
[Mini-Release] Mini Grinder-Helper + Source
09/03/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hi everyone, just made a small Mini-Tool in C# that displays XP,HP,MP and a small information (if XP changed between 2 update-rates) how much repeats are needed for lvl up. XP,TP,MP are also given in Progressbars.
E.G.: You are doing repeatables for leveling, this shows at finishing quests, the amount, of how often u would need to finish it again until level up.
I also give you the current sourcecode of this mini-tool.
.Net-Version: 4.5
Visual-Studio-Version: Visual Studio 2013
Also...
[mini mini Release] Warning for IE for heni script
09/19/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 14 Replies
this is nothing special
I just i see a lots of people have troubles with the Internet Explorer browser on the almost all HP have be release on epvp
so i will explain a bether way to warning the user he is using the internet explorer and you recomend use firefox or chrone without using enterpage
1 put this code inside the <head> </head> tag
<!-->
<script type="text/javascript">
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:46 .