When you activate the mini bot. You need TS2's window active and if it still doesn't work then try pressing the aoe key once and it'll get active. Try that.
[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
I dont understand why? then i reinstall window its not working (
pls help me now
When you activate the mini bot. You need TS2's window active and if it still doesn't work then try pressing the aoe key once and it'll get active. Try that.
When you activate the mini bot. You need TS2's window active and if it still doesn't work then try pressing the aoe key once and it'll get active. Try that.
I tried, but it still does not work. thanks for the help
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDooMJr
Try to run the Mini-Bot has Administrator!
If you are using Windows 7 32-Bit , I am afraid that it won't work for unknown reasons.
previously it works on x64. X86 window when I reinstall it started not working. I will use the x64 again. Thank you very much
X-TRAP has been updated on MAYN version and it has detected the Mini-Bot once again. My previous method of undetection is not working and I will be working on testing new methods in the upcoming days. Hopefully I will be able to manage to get Mini-Bot undetected again
X-TRAP has been updated on MAYN version and it has detected the Mini-Bot once again. My previous method of undetection is not working and I will be working on testing new methods in the upcoming days. Hopefully I will be able to manage to get Mini-Bot undetected again
haha good luck bro! Mayn has started becoming a pain with these xtrap updates lol
[Mini-Release] Mini Grinder-Helper + Source 09/03/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies Hi everyone, just made a small Mini-Tool in C# that displays XP,HP,MP and a small information (if XP changed between 2 update-rates) how much repeats are needed for lvl up. XP,TP,MP are also given in Progressbars.
E.G.: You are doing repeatables for leveling, this shows at finishing quests, the amount, of how often u would need to finish it again until level up.
I also give you the current sourcecode of this mini-tool.
.Net-Version: 4.5
Visual-Studio-Version: Visual Studio 2013
Also...
[mini mini Release] Warning for IE for heni script 09/19/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 14 Replies this is nothing special
I just i see a lots of people have troubles with the Internet Explorer browser on the almost all HP have be release on epvp
so i will explain a bether way to warning the user he is using the internet explorer and you recomend use firefox or chrone without using enterpage
1 put this code inside the <head> </head> tag
<!-->
<script type="text/javascript">